[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happened to Axe Elf?

Patriots

I'm kind of curious how our fellow Huddlers are doing in his rigged league.

Mucca is undefeated and leading the league at 4-0.

Baby Jane is one of two teams that are 0-4.

Admin at the Hospital for Dysfunctional Personalities figured out he was trading favors to someone in IT for internet access and promptly cut his access off. That or he got lobotomized like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

• Like 1

Mucca is undefeated and leading the league at 4-0.

Baby Jane is one of two teams that are 0-4.

Pretty sure I'm the other 0-4 team. :bag: Ironically, I think Yahoo said I had the strongest draft, if I remember correctly....

Brady

Foster

SJax

Dez

VJax

Nicks/DJax

J Thomas (actually go him on waivers... I drafted Olsen and Pitta)

Just hasn't quite panned out the way I thought it would, although this league hasn't exactly been a priority, either. Oh well... I really couldn't care less how I do in that league, as long as the tool doesn't win it (which is next to impossible).

On a side note, I don't miss his BS one bit. :)

I'm kind of curious how our fellow Huddlers are doing in his rigged league.

Got his ass kicked this past weekend despite admittedly rigging the schedule so that I had Rodgers and Nelson on a bye. His record is still perfect - has that 0 in the column

Pretty sure I'm the other 0-4 team. :bag: Ironically, I think Yahoo said I had the strongest draft, if I remember correctly....

Brady

Foster

SJax

Dez

VJax

Nicks/DJax

J Thomas (actually go him on waivers... I drafted Olsen and Pitta)

Just hasn't quite panned out the way I thought it would, although this league hasn't exactly been a priority, either. Oh well... I really couldn't care less how I do in that league, as long as the tool doesn't win it (which is next to impossible).

On a side note, I don't miss his BS one bit. :)

Too much Jax, rule # 1423 of FF, don't draft too many guys with the same last name.

Perfectly random schedule, that was a joke (and the nail in his coffin of lies).

• Like 1

Any updates? has he won a game yet? Does he update his roster? Is he posting?

Any updates? has he won a game yet? Does he update his roster? Is he posting?

He won his first game last week, but he's been cheating in waiver claims also. The deal was that he would get first claim each week, but he's been taking multiple players before any other teams get their waiver claims awarded.

He's a pretty pathetic sad little dude. I guess that's why he feels the need to act the way he does and why he posts that picture in his avatar. I sure as hell would never play in a regular league with him, which probably explains why he's at yahoo.

He won his first game last week, but he's been cheating in waiver claims also. The deal was that he would get first claim each week, but he's been taking multiple players before any other teams get their waiver claims awarded.

He's a pretty pathetic sad little dude. I guess that's why he feels the need to act the way he does and why he posts that picture in his avatar. I sure as hell would never play in a regular league with him, which probably explains why he's at yahoo.

What..... a shock. :shocking: