[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

America has spoken as Obamacare pushes on

Cowboyz1

I just don't get how this stupid shutdown has come to this. Republicans are the ones that are such stanch advocates of democracy yet continue to fight an un-winnable battle and show their collective asses.

There have been at minimum two General elections, countless legal battles yet a group to tea partiers insist on fighting a battle that has been won over and over again by our President.

I just don't get it. The majority of Americans WANT AHC that is why Obama is President. A majority of Americans DON'T agree with Republicans direction. If America didn't want Obama and AHC then he wouldn't have won by a landslide in the last Presidential election period.

Obama doesn't have to do a thing but sit back and watch the tea partiers and the Republican party get their hats handed to them. I am loving it. The longer this goes the more damage the Republicans sustain.

Even more comical is that while the Government is shut down, AHC is up and running. Moreover, it just amazes me how stupid some of these Republicans are, thinking they have any chance of killing the Presidents greatest achievement of his Presidency and perhaps one of the greatest piece of legislation ever to be put forth and passed by a sitting President.

Years from now when health care is cheaper and everyone has it, President Obama will go down as one of the best and most positively influential figure in American history.

I am so proud of him.

The Republican party is in trouble. I can't wait to see the Republicans cave in and try to spin it. As my pop always said, "a hard head makes for a soft ass."

If things keep going like this and the Republican whips can't keep their party in line, we have a great chance at running away with the next Presidential election. Oh how I love to watch the stupid republicans run around chasing their tails and dig their own grave. They are obsessed with Obamacare and can't see past it. Reminds me of Jubel in Chatos land where he drives the posse to their death because he can't leave without killing (Chato) Charles Bronson. "We stay till the half breed is hung" he says. :clap: Keep it up republicans, keep it up.

Oh and how it cracks me up how the only thing that have is the Glitches on the AHC sites. Everyone knows a new roll out of this size is going to have issues. Just shows how desperate the the Republicans are to find something to deflect the bright light of shame away from the party. Fox news is a joke, love watching them flop around trying to do damage control. Very entertaining.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 3

I just don't get how this stupid shutdown has come to this. Republicans are the ones that are such stanch advocates of democracy yet continue to fight an un-winnable battle and show their collective asses.

There have been at minimum two General elections, countless legal battles yet a group to tea partiers insist on fighting a battle that has been won over and over again by our President.

I just don't get it. The majority of Americans WANT AHC that is why Obama is President. A majority of Americans DON'T agree with Republicans direction. If America didn't want Obama and AHC then he wouldn't have won by a landslide in the last Presidential election period.

Obama doesn't have to do a thing but sit back and watch the tea partiers and the Republican party get their hats handed to them. I am loving it. The longer this goes the more damage the Republicans sustain.

Even more comical is that while the Government is shut down, AHC is up and running. Moreover, it just amazes me how stupid some of these Republicans are, thinking they have any chance of killing the Presidents greatest achievement of his Presidency and perhaps one of the greatest piece of legislation ever to be put forth and passed by a sitting President.

Years from now when health care is cheaper and everyone has it, President Obama will go down as one of the best and most positively influential figure in American history.

I am so proud of him.

The Republican party is in trouble. I can't wait to see the Republicans cave in and try to spin it. As my pop always said, "a hard head makes for a soft ass."

If things keep going like this and the Republican whips can't keep their party in line, we have a great chance at running away with the next Presidential election. Oh how I love to watch the stupid republicans run around chasing their tails and dig their own grave. They are obsessed with Obamacare and can't see past it. Reminds me of Jubel in Chatos land where he drives the posse to their death because he can't leave without killing (Chato) Charles Bronson. "We stay till the half breed is hung" he says. :clap: Keep it up republicans, keep it up.

Oh and how it cracks me up how the only thing that have is the Glitches on the AHC sites. Everyone knows a new roll out of this size is going to have issues. Just shows how desperate the the Republicans are to find something to deflect the bright light of shame away from the party. Fox news is a joke, love watching them flop around trying to do damage control. Very entertaining.

IRS - nuff said
  • Like 1

Using your logic against you, it appears that most Americans DON'T want this monstrosity: with the most recent approval rating at 44%, it appears the GOP is taking the right stance. I mean, if the approval of the President is at 44% it's CLEAR that most Americans don't support this.

And since the left has a problem with math (seeing as how they all think healthcare is now free), I'll have you note that 44% < 50%, meaning it's NOT a majority.

In fact, support for Obamacare itself is also under 50%. Again, please note that the "under 50%" thingy makes it NOT a majority.

Edited by tosberg34
  • Like 1

My youngest daughter will never be able to be insured for a profit, even if she has a heart transplant someday. When you support the repeal of the AHC you are saying f*ck you and your stupid kid, club. I make a mental note and carry on.

That's the extent of your ability to reason? If anyone opposes Obamacare, they must want your child to suffer or die? Wow.

My youngest daughter will never be able to be insured for a profit, even if she has a heart transplant someday. When you support the repeal of the AHC you are saying f*ck you and your stupid kid, club. I make a mental note and carry on.

and you viewing things from only your perspective allows me to make a mental note and carry on....and while there should be something out there for your daughter, don't piss on logic without considering the big picture...

Edited by Avernus

and you viewing things from only your perspective allows me to make a mental note and carry on....and while there should be something out there for your daughter, don't piss on logic without considering the big picture...

The big picture is the GOP has no intentions of solving health care. Why? Because they are among those that are making money exploiting the system. Insurance, financial industry are habitually republican. I don't see any options put forth to solve the uninsured problem nor the raising cost issue. So until they do, we at least have a champion that was willing to take on the bastards. I ask you that oppose AHC, what would you tell the millions of people that can now get insurance? What would you tell the fathers and mothers that can now insure their kid with a preexisting condition? And don't say something stupid cause their standing right in front of you and your on stage. Go ahead say something.......................

If your poor. you already had healthcare. It is called Medicaid. Why would anybody sign up for anything else and pay a dime if you were already getting Medicaid . Now if you make too much $$$$$ too get Medicaid and you cant get health insurance thru your employer. Then go ahead and sign up for Affordable health care. First thing you will find out is that it is anything but affordable. Should be called major rip-off care. You will soon find out that the majority will pay the IRS fine or not pay. (basically not sign up) and will continue to go to the emergency rooms for colds and anything else you may need to see a doctor for. All the GOP is doing is putting on a huge show so that when this (got to pass the bill before we know what's in it )fiasco COMES TO A HUGE DRAIN ON THIS COUNTRY. The GOP WILL GET ELECTED on ALL SIDES OF CONGRESS AND THE PEOPLE WILL BEG FOR A CHANGE/Repeal. NOW THAT MY rant is over and this website is still jacked. (must be run by the Canadian software that's running Obama care. please at least let me use the enter key. All tho Health care may not have been the greatest it was by far the best in the world. Before Obama care the majority of Americans had Healthcare and if not they would still be treated if needed. I do not recall anybody getting turned away. a very small percentage of people and a few special circumstance did people not get treated if they were sick or ill. Why cant we leave it alone.

Why would any company do anything that wasnt profitable??? If you dont want insurance to be profitable, then you want the government to own it. Considering how effective the government is at doing anything, it would seem that you want crappy care for your kids and mine.

It is sad to see how many people do not understand how our goverment was constructed. If you think that we live in a democracy, then you are misinformed. We live in a democratic republic. I generally dont like the tea party, but what they are doing is part of how our government works.

I think that you need to go do some googling Cowboyz. Try the phrases "democratic republic", "tyrrany of the majority", and "Thomas Jefferson".