[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bradshaw may be out for year

DMD

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2013/10/03/running-back-ahmad-bradshaw-might-need-season-ending-neck-surgery/2914873/

Ideally, the neck injury, suffered against the San Francisco 49ers on Sept. 22, will heal on its own with treatment and rest.

However, the source added there is a level of concern that surgery might be required, which would bring into question Bradshaw's status for the remainder of the season.

Wth. I think he wins this season's Best Unanticipated Season-Ending Injury After Running For 150 Yards and Looking Great The Previous Week award.

Great for Trich owners. Sucks for Bradford. He looked really, really good that week. Guy can't catch a break(other than in his foot, and now neck maybe).

Edited by Tripleshot

So does Donald Brown have any value now? Ballard is out for the year, who else does IND have to run the ball? I'm sure they'll lean on TRich, but he still needs a break every so often. Only other RB I see on the roster is rookie Kerwynn Williams.

I would suspect there is no value aside from Richardson. And I have to wonder just how many times I have seen your question asked through the years - "So does Donald Brown have any value now? "

I would suspect there is no value aside from Richardson. And I have to wonder just how many times I have seen your question asked through the years - "So does Donald Brown have any value now? "

Wow your memory must be pretty good, I know I've asked that a few times. I have had Brown or some piece of IND running game over the last few years. But more importantly I play in a deep league (12 teams, 9 starters, 9 bench) and have pretty bad RB (but great WR). So I'm always looking to roster guys that may suddenly be relavent or could take over if somebody else goes out.

Kerwynn Bell has bounced back and forth between the practice squad and the active roster. The fact the Colts have not picked up another RB makes me optimistic about Bradshaw returning. However, like I said in the other thread, the Colts originally thought Bradshaw was done for the year. Hopefully with some rest, he'll be able to return. Missing 3-4 games was the number I was told. But it would not surprise me if they decide to shut him down. Bradshaw is on a one year contract. My guess is he wants to play.

I do think Brown has some value. He is also in a contract year.