[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calvin Johnson inactive

Big John

I read about Calvin being out while on the deli line at the supermarket at around noon EST. Like everyone else this was a total surprise. While ordering a three quarters of a pound of maple glazed turkey (sliced very thin), I was able to bench Calvin for Alshon Jeffery. :peace: You gotta love mobile apps.

I was king for the day! Was up by 43pts going into the Denver/Dallas game. My opponent only had Romo left to play...you can guess the rest. :yuk:

You can't let FF get to you. It's was really quite an entertaining day.

Well, at 3/30/1 you were close on Durham KoR, but he's no James Jones - that's for sure.

Thank goodness for that TD. He outscored Hartline so I'm good and sitting pretty in 1st place in my league. I'm going to keep him rostered. He got 8 targets with Calvin (8 yesterday too) and I actually think he might have value moving forward. Who knows? My WR3 is my only real soft spot. I chose normally between Stevie Johnson, Hartline, and Harry Douglas to start each week... luckily I'm good everywhere else. This week--Stevie time.