[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KC td

Trots

Yeah, I'm using CBS Sportsline and I got +2 for the fumble recovery but not +6 for the TD. CBS did something funky to the D/ST scoring this year and it's really causing problems. A couple weeks ago I had to do a manual scoring +2 adjustment for Wes Welker for that muffed catch. We don't use IDP and he got dinged for a fumble anyway. Looks like I'm going to have to do a manual +6 adjustment this week, unless someone can convince me otherwise. Problem is, I'm the Commish and I have the Chiefs D/ST. But been running the league for 17 yrs and everyone knows I play fair.

Edited by OCSkins

Yeah, I'm using CBS Sportsline and I got +2 for the fumble recovery but not +6 for the TD. CBS did something funky to the D/ST scoring this year and it's really causing problems. A couple weeks ago I had to do a manual scoring +2 adjustment for Wes Welker for that muffed catch. We don't use IDP and he got dinged for a fumble anyway. Looks like I'm going to have to do a manual +6 adjustment this week, unless someone can convince me otherwise. Problem is, I'm the Commish and I have the Chiefs D/ST. But been running the league for 17 yrs and everyone knows I play fair.

There is no way I ever do any manual adjusting in the leagues I commish. It is not the 1990's anymore every league site is pretty dialed with scoring there is always an option for everything in scoring stats. It has been scored a TD in a couple of my leagues today and not a TD in a couple so you obviously don't have something clicked for whatever they are considering that TD( maybe something like muffed punt). You can't just go changing things in week 5 all you can do is learn from this for next year and adjust scoring before the beginning of next year. I would never play in a league where the commish adjusts points for ANY reason.

There is no way I ever do any manual adjusting in the leagues I commish. It is not the 1990's anymore every league site is pretty dialed with scoring there is always an option for everything in scoring stats. It has been scored a TD in a couple of my leagues today and not a TD in a couple so you obviously don't have something clicked for whatever they are considering that TD( maybe something like muffed punt). You can't just go changing things in week 5 all you can do is learn from this for next year and adjust scoring before the beginning of next year. I would never play in a league where the commish adjusts points for ANY reason.

If you have a league set up where something is supposed to count and a website doesn't acknowledge in in a particular week for some reason, of course you should have it adjusted. Our league gives 6 points for d/st td. This is what the Chief's got today. The chief d owner deserves the 6 points

I agree with OCSkins, the CBS scoring this year on Def/ST is funky. They changed the scoring options for Def/ST and there is stuff it's missing something.... This was a special teams TD.

If you have a league set up where something is supposed to count and a website doesn't acknowledge in in a particular week for some reason, of course you should have it adjusted. Our league gives 6 points for d/st td. This is what the Chief's got today. The chief d owner deserves the 6 points

Not every league has it as Def /ST some only have it setup for Def TD and this was a ST TD so the KC def is not necessarily entitled to the TD. And if he has to manually change it there is most certainly other times this has occurred this year. Was it adjusted then? If an owner missed it that is not glued to games as some are this just is not fair across the board. You figure out why it wasn't considered a TD and make that adjustment to the scoring before the start of next season. But to each his own I don't adjust points regardless if I feel someone "deserves" it or not. Who am I to say who deserved the points or not that is why you scour your league settings before the season starts as to alleviate this issue in the first place.

Not every league has it as Def /ST some only have it setup for Def TD and this was a ST TD so the KC def is not necessarily entitled to the TD. And if he has to manually change it there is most certainly other times this has occurred this year. Was it adjusted then? If an owner missed it that is not glued to games as some are this just is not fair across the board. You figure out why it wasn't considered a TD and make that adjustment to the scoring before the start of next season. But to each his own I don't adjust points regardless if I feel someone "deserves" it or not. Who am I to say who deserved the points or not that is why you scour your league settings before the season starts as to alleviate this issue in the first place.

Our league awards 6 points for def or special teams td. I checked our settings and it is set up for st tds as well. Its also written in our league constitution . If the site doesn't adjust I am manually doing it. It would be irresponsible not to

Our league awards 6 points for def or special teams td. I checked our settings and it is set up for st tds as well. Its also written in our league constitution . If the site doesn't adjust I am manually doing it. It would be irresponsible not to

Then you need to go back for the whole year and make changes accordingly as well because that would really be irresponsible if you manually gave it to someone this week and didn't in a previous week.

Chief's SFRTD

Why is the Chief's defense not scoring for the ST fumble TD?

The play in question was a Special Teams fumble recovery touchdown. If your league uses this as a scoring category, it will not score live. On your league's Live Scoring page under the score board, it lists that SFRTD is one of the categories that does not score live. If the league scores this play, owners with the Kansas City DST will receive the credit during the leagues overnight maintenance run.

Then you need to go back for the whole year and make changes accordingly as well because that would really be irresponsible if you manually gave it to someone this week and didn't in a previous week.

No problem at all. The guys in my leagues are Hawks and they don't miss anything. If something is brought to my attention, and its legit, it gets changed. It rarely ever happens where I have to make a manual change