[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks at Colts

CaptainHook

What a game this was! Blocked punts. Safeties. Blocked field goals. Back and forth between two of the NFL's best young quarterbacks. Very impressed with Seattle. Russell Wilson rushes for 102 yards. T.Y. Hilton looked crazy fast. Reggie Wayne was . . . well, Reggie Wayne. Marshawn Lynch, nobody coud tackle him!

And let me just say this, Ron Winter's crew is by far the worst in the NFL. Missed holding calls, phantom holding calls, bad calls on pass interference, terrible spots, and he's been bad for years. Time to retire.

Russell Wilson runs the read option really well. His fakes are legit and you have to honor them or he'll make you pay. Then I watch Kaeperick run it tonight and it doesn't look the same. When he hands the ball off, he now backs away or holds up his hands to show he doesn't have the ball. What the heck is that? Isn't the fact the QB might still have the ball a big part of that offense?

When he hands the ball off, he now backs away or holds up his hands to show he doesn't have the ball. What the heck is that? Isn't the fact the QB might still have the ball a big part of that offense?

It is. But the rules allow the defender to drill the QB if he's making a motion like he still has the ball. If the job is already done, the defender is peeled off the RB toward the QB, no reason to take a shot, and I've read he's still not fully healthy so maybe he's being cautious.