[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

T.Y. Hilton forcast

texanhooters

35 targets 20 receptions... on average 7 targets and 4 receptions a game. This kid has shown some unearthly talent when the rock has come his way... not just with the long ball. I think he has had his coming out party and if he has another stellar game next week It would be hard to argue his status as a stud. Time will tell if He gets consistent targets from Luck but I envision great things from T.Y. the rest of the year. Some times I think it takes a while to establish a pecking order. Wayne will get his as he should. Heyward-Bey is garbage and has no business being 2nd on the depth chart. If you can embarrass the legion of boom the way Hilton did Sunday I see nothing but fantasy gold looking ahead.

Edited by texanhooters

Hilton is a stud, but you have to remember, it's only his second year. I still think there will be some inconsistency in his scoring, but he has big game potential each week. The fact that Dwayne Allen is out for the year will decrease the number of two TE looks the Colts will give, and increase the 3 WR looks, which is good for Hilton owners.

He's too unpredictable if you ask me and i drafted him in all three of my leagues, dropped him in one. The Colts are still trying to find their identity and with Hilton still be the #3 WR he is going to have just as many duds as he has big games like the two he has this season. His pts are dependent on the big play, for the most part, which is why unless they go back to the spread offense of last year(obviously they wont) he is a high risk/high reward WR3.

The Seahawks was counter intuitively a great matchup for Hilton because the focus is on Reggie and to win against Seattle you need to use big play makers like Hilton. The Seahawks secondary is physical and Hilton with his speed can get behind them as we saw twice Sunday.

You start Hilton when he has a matchup where the Colts are really going to need to utilize his playmaking ability to win and preferably when he's at home. All his good games have been at home.

I'm talking as a real football player. Not fantasy. He's the real deal and will be a star in this league.

So am I, maybe it depends on the definition of stud. I only feel there are a few studs at any position in the NFL, and while I suppose he could be one at some time we already have guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones who have shown they will be studs.

Just feel that stud is overused by some.

How many big games does he need under his belt before he would be classified a stud? Just wondering if anyone had a gage for this...If you ask me he has the same skill set as an AJ Greene or Julio Jones its just a question of targets. He's getting 7 a game now. White was a stud long before Jones came onto the scene and how long did Jones play on the opposite side of White before he was considered a stud?

Edited by texanhooters

How many big games does he need under his belt before he would be classified a stud? Just wondering if anyone had a gage for this...If you ask me he has the same skill set as an AJ Greene or Julio Jones its just a question of targets. He's getting 7 a game now. White was a stud long before Jones came onto the scene and how long did Jones play on the opposite side of White before he was considered a stud?

How many stud WR are there in the NFL, lets start there. 5, 10, 20? That's all I'm saying, stud = elite, not just very good.

Studs:

Calvin Johnson

Dez Bryant

AJ Green

Brandon Marshall

All the rest are just WR1's and so on and so forth.

/end discussion

What about Demaryius?....I think he belongs in that category...and I don't want to hear about Peyton because the only problem with him before Peyton was his injury history..

Studs:

Calvin Johnson

Dez Bryant

AJ Green

Brandon Marshall

All the rest are just WR1's and so on and so forth.

/end discussion

That is more like it, as I said, elite not just very good. maybe toss in Julio and DemThomas like some others have said. And a few years back we'd be talking about Fitz and Andre Johnson too. Randy Moss in his day and so on.

Is Hilton even the best WR on his team right now (Wayne)?

• 4 weeks later...

Hilton is a stud, but you have to remember, it's only his second year. I still think there will be some inconsistency in his scoring, but he has big game potential each week. The fact that Dwayne Allen is out for the year will decrease the number of two TE looks the Colts will give, and increase the 3 WR looks, which is good for Hilton owners.

stud

• Like 1

I had Julio and Cobb get hurt. Hilton was supposed to be my #3 but is now my #1. And I am OK with that now that Wayne is hurt. I will be MUCH more OK with it next year (dynasty league) when he is my #3 again, performing like a #1/#2 WR.