[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need tonight?

Scorcher

I need M. Bryant to score less than 5.00 points in my running league :< And Ryan to put up less than 30 points in the family league with my boys.

Edited by MothAudio

I need alot......

League A) Needs T. Gonz to score 8 points non ppr

League B) Need Snelling to get less then 20 points in .5 ppr league

League C) A Miracle, need Tony G/J. Jones to score 60 points in a non ppr league :sad:

League D) Less then 8 points from J. Rogers/Atl Def/M. Bryant in a ppr league :tdown:

League E) -1 from M. Bryant

So, we will say it was a bad week for me.....

League 1 (work) - down 25+ with my ATL DEF (picked 'em up just for the week) vs. his Julio (I'm toast and will have to shave my beard as a result :sad:)

League 2 - up 25+ with my Jeff Cumberland (Megatron sitting and bye week problems screwed me) against his Umenyiora (feeling OK here)

League 3 - already lost (got "Manning'ed", and the team's now 3-2 after expecting to be 0-5)

League 4 - down like.... 80? :lol: with my Ryan, Julio, Douglas, Cumberland and Winslow (yes my team sucks) against his Babineaux (don't expect much and would rather lose anyways.... Clowney sweepstakes, baby!)

League 5 - UP 80ish facing Julio and a random DT... feel OK there

League 6 - up 50ish in a FSWA league and I still have Hill and Bryant so looking to pile on.

Not much to be overly excited about :sad: