[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets vs Falcons

Team Archer

I believe Goodson has the most talent out of our RBs with Powell a close second. Ivory might have a higher ceiling but hasn't shown anything thus far. With that said I expect Goodson to take over or at least form a two headed monster at running back for lack of a better term.

I wish I could of gotten one of the 2 for RB depth but no one will drop them in a 12 team

Going for it on 4th down there is pretty much indefensible. You're at home - take the easy points and come back to fight again in the 2nd half.

Mike Smith is the most overrated coach in this game the NFL football. He make Les Miles look like a goddamned genius with his in game decisions.

Edited by BA Baracus

I dunno how Ryan is 24/28 and they only have 2 scores. That is some horrible mismanagement there.

As for ATL sucking, I would guess their D is pretty second rate and they have 0 running game to speak of at the moment. Other than that, not really sure. I would think them to be much better than this.

edit:

Oh I see now, snelling and rodgers have a combined 7 catches for 11 yards lol.

Edited by coordi88

What happened to make the Falcons become terrible this season? Lost Turner the slow burner?

The nature of NFL and how a championship window typically passes by quickly? They always seemed like a finesse team to me.

Edited by Bobby Brown