[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Boy oh Boy oh Boy, Cowboys vs. Washington Pro Football Team

Cowboyz1

Like I said, with some defense mixed it. If we score 48 again, RGII is not going to put up 48 let alone 51. He is no Manning.

I hear you just having a little fun.

If DAL can score 48 on WAS they should win even without playing much more defense. But I think the scoring will be much lower, almost always is in these division games. (Was surprised to see both DEN and WAS give up about 28 PPG, of course DEN avg was about 6 PPG lower before the DAL game.)

I hear you just having a little fun.

If DAL can score 48 on WAS they should win even without playing much more defense. But I think the scoring will be much lower, almost always is in these division games. (Was surprised to see both DEN and WAS give up about 28 PPG, of course DEN avg was about 6 PPG lower before the DAL game.)

It's cool. This should be one hell of a game. Both team are in desperation mode and is a must win for both teams. Division games are always unpredictable so needless to say, Dallas is going to have to play tough to get this one.

Great, a game between two of the worst teams in the NFL gets its own thread? In far more relevant news, the Browns are playing the Lions this week.

I like to hate on the Cowboys as much as the next guy, but calling them one of the worst teams in the NFL is just dumb. They almost beat what most consider to be the best team in the NFL (Broncos).

Browns and Lions are not the crappy teams they used to be. But DAL-WAS isn't TB-JAX.

I like to hate on the Cowboys as much as the next guy, but calling them one of the worst teams in the NFL is just dumb. They almost beat what most consider to be the best team in the NFL (Broncos).

Browns and Lions are not the crappy teams they used to be. But DAL-WAS isn't TB-JAX.

This. Dallas gets a ridiculous amount of hate because they make a lot of mistakes. When they're on their game at home they're one of the toughest to beat.

Great, a game between two of the worst teams in the NFL gets its own thread? In far more relevant news, the Browns are playing the Lions this week.

Oh and Russell is capable of putting up 500 and 5. Yeah, you keep dreaming. OH and how did that game go with the Colts?

Oh and Russell is capable of putting up 500 and 5. Yeah, you keep dreaming. OH and how did that game go with the Colts?

Hey CB1....27-7.

It took Wilson one season to win as many post season games as Romo has in, what, like 10? Dude is like 35, but THIS is the year he matures and becomes a leading winner. Puts up really pretty stats though! How many years are you going to make excuses for Mr. Clutch? I would argue that over the past ten years, NOBODY has had more combined roster talent than the Cowboys. You guys would have more playoff wins with Joe Webb. I used to despise Cowboys fans, now they might be my favorite people on the planet. Just endless entertainment.

I like how it is news when the Seahawks lose a game.

Hey CB1....27-7.

It took Wilson one season to win as many post season games as Romo has in, what, like 10? Dude is like 35, but THIS is the year he matures and becomes a leading winner. Puts up really pretty stats though! How many years are you going to make excuses for Mr. Clutch? I would argue that over the past ten years, NOBODY has had more combined roster talent than the Cowboys. You guys would have more playoff wins with Joe Webb. I used to despise Cowboys fans, now they might be my favorite people on the planet. Just endless entertainment.

I like how it is news when the Seahawks lose a game.

I disagree. The Cowboys don't have as much talent as everyone thinks. Seriously, the talking heads keep telling everyone we have all this talent so everyone believes them. The harder I look at this team, the more I see big gaps in talent. Last year it was a O line was was untalented. This year its' the D line that has serious wholes, and our CB aren't all that good. MO is average to above average, Carr is not the same player he was in KC, Church Meh, Wilcox has promise. Our best position on D is linebacker.

Now this years offense will be able to play with anyone, now that they have improved the O line. The Cowboys will get to the playoffs this year and anything can happen then

I disagree. The Cowboys don't have as much talent as everyone thinks. Seriously, the talking heads keep telling everyone we have all this talent so everyone believes them. The harder I look at this team, the more I see big gaps in talent. Last year it was a O line was was untalented. This year its' the D line that has serious wholes, and our CB aren't all that good. MO is average to above average, Carr is not the same player he was in KC, Church Meh, Wilcox has promise. Our best position on D is linebacker.

Now this years offense will be able to play with anyone, now that they have improved the O line. The Cowboys will get to the playoffs this year and anything can happen then

Yeah, congrats on beating two of the worst teams in the NFL and having a good chance to win the worst division the game has seen in decades.

I don't care what analysts say about the Dallas roster. I've seen it with my own eyes. OMG they have a flaw? What team doesn't? They have had less flaws, and more talent, in the last decade, than ANYBODY else, and I don't even think it is close. I dunno, I guess New England, Pittsburgh and the Giants might be next, right? The Bears? And they aren't even close. It is damn near impossible to have that much talent for that long and have 1 playoff win. You need to have a truly unbelievable QB to do that. Sadly, the Cowboys do. We should make a list of all the QB's over the past decade that have more playoff wins than ol' Slip.