[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Boy oh Boy oh Boy, Cowboys vs. Washington Pro Football Team

Cowboyz1

Now that I think about it despite having a losing record the Cowboys season actually isn't bad at all so far. Two of their losses came against KC in Kansas City (which they only lost by 1 point) and Denver which they only lost by 3. KC and Denver are two of the best teams of the league right now. The only "bad" loss was at San Diego where Rivers threw for over 400 yds and 3 tds. I think the Cowboys make the playoffs this year and maybe win a playoff game or 2.

Edited by Ron677

Now that I think about it despite having a losing record the Cowboys season actually isn't bad at all so far. Two of their losses came against KC in Kansas City (which they only lost by 1 point) and Denver which they only lost by 3. KC and Denver are two of the best teams of the league right now. The only "bad" loss was at San Diego where Rivers threw for over 400 yds and 3 tds. I think the Cowboys make the playoffs this year and maybe win a playoff game or 2.

I think they make the playoffs. The NFC will be some tough sledding. Frisco should be formidable and Seattle, although they have no passing game, will be tough to beat in Sea.

The one thing the Cowboys will have going for them is no one will be afraid to play them. Whereas teams will not want to go to SF, Seattle, NO or GB, teams will want to come to Dallas. As the NFC East winner, they will most likely be a #3 or #4 seed. Teams will jockey to try to face them, as opposed to the #3 or #4 seed. That false sense of security, like when NO thought they would trample Seattle a couple of seasons ago, could actually help the Cowboys pull off a rare playoff win.

Regardless, I do not see Dallas winning more than one game. But that would be one more playoff win than the Giants this year!!

Predictions gentlemen?

Cowboys 38 Washington Pro's 23

Romo = 45

RG III = 38

Me= Happy with Garcon and RG III!

Seattle, although they have no passing game

In reading this, my homersim made me want to argue this statement; but you're really spot on. Seattle is most defintely a run first and defense first team. Percy Harvin coming back may make a difference. While Russel has never lost a game by more than 7 points, it's indicative of the team he's playing on with some rather clutch play. Russel Wilson did throw for 385 yards against Atlanta last year in the playoffs; but that was against Atlanta and from necessity when they got behind.

Since I'm already adding up my points from Romo and Murray, this game will surely be a classic, 13-7 defensive game.

Not a defensive game by any means. Washington decides to one up their awful defense with even worse special teams play, taking the ball away from the Cowboys' offense by allowing hugh returns. The Cowboys' own defense gives up multiple, clock-eating, FG drives which further keeps the ball away from the Dallas offense. Romo nets 8.8 points and Murray leaves with an injury after 11 early points and Dez gets a whopping 3. This may have been a dallas win, but I don't know if there was a bigger disappointing game in terms of fantasy production this weekend than this pile of crap. :turd: Can we please, please get back to the Boys losing 51-48?

There really, really needs to be a :turd: smiley emote.

Edited by Tripleshot

Not a defensive game by any means. Washington decides to one up their awful defense with even worse special teams play, taking the ball away from the Cowboys' offense by allowing hugh returns. The Cowboys' own defense gives up multiple, clock-eating, FG drives which further keeps the ball away from the Dallas offense. Romo nets 8.8 points and Murray leaves with an injury after 11 early points and Dez gets a whopping 3. This may have been a dallas win, but I don't know if there was a bigger disappointing game in terms of fantasy production this weekend than this pile of crap. :turd: Can we please, please get back to the Boys losing 51-48?

There really, really needs to be a :turd: smiley emote.

As a Cowboy fan, the good part is we won a game and had below average offensive production. The defense and Special teams stepped up big time during parts of this game tonight. As a fantasy football owner, I think this will be one of the worst games of the season, don't expect too many more like this.

Yeah buddy. Nice win. Special team and a patch work defensive line that rocked. Carr was a shutdown corner tonight. Romo played a very solid game. That throw to T Williams was unreal. On the run, about to be hit from behind, all arm and right on the money. Well done grind it out W.

Always fun to beat the skins. I am really impressed with Hatcher. I have always felt that Dallas needed more tough and nasty in them and Hatcher certainly provides that. I liked the intensity on D tonight. We have a road stretch ahead of us. Should be interesting . Nice job last night Cowboys !