[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harvin Returning

SecondString

I think he may wait until after the team's bye.

He *could* come back sooner, but why? Look at their opponents leading up to the Week 12 bye: TEN, ARI, STL, TBB, ATL, MIN. All of those, regardless of home/away, are very, very winnable games.

Why not give the guy all the rest he needs (and more) to get ready for the Saints and Niners in Weeks 13 and 14?

I am going to say week 11 if he is ready sooner ..they will give him rest and then let him shake off the rust before the bye and then hope to have him up to speed weeks 13 and so on..

That actually makes sense too. Have him go Week 11 to see how he reacts to game action and he'll have the bye week to recover and get ready for the big 2 games.

I think he may wait until after the team's bye.

He *could* come back sooner, but why? Look at their opponents leading up to the Week 12 bye: TEN, ARI, STL, TBB, ATL, MIN. All of those, regardless of home/away, are very, very winnable games.

Why not give the guy all the rest he needs (and more) to get ready for the Saints and Niners in Weeks 13 and 14?

Would be nice to have him get a game or 2 under his belt to get used to live game speed. First games back can be tough after long injuries.

I think he is going to be so good in that offense.... From everything I am reading it will be hard to keep him off the field once he gets medical clearance.... He sounds about as anxious to play as any player I have seen in a while, I would look for him maybe week 8, more likely week 9ish

I heard an Seattle sports radio interview today with Doug Baldwin and they asked him about Percy. Baldwin said Percy looked good out there running(didn't specify running routes but I was left with the impression that it was just running). Baldwin also said "he has a long way to go" but that he looks great. I take that to mean he's not going to be game ready quite yet.

Son of a goat. This is what I get for not embracing twitter... :kicksrock:

By the time the subject hits a forum board or fantasy website it's too late. You generally have to be proactive and grab said player a week or two before it's news. Especially here. You can't imagine how surprised I was to get Graham(TE HOU) cheaply off auction waivers a couple weeks ago in my BotH league. Of course, Daniels made the move look more relevant by getting hurt so soon after.

Edited by Tripleshot

I just heard a Seahawk player say in an interview that they were getting Percy back "not this Thursday but for the Monday night game". The Seahawks play on Monday night not this week but next.

Thanks for all the homer info Tripleshot!