[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DeSean Jackson visits Revis Island

DanTheMan_5

I haven't heard him getting burned although he is human and it does happen albeit rarely. I honestly dont think Revis is fast enough at the moment but all Revis has to do is knock a few balls down and push him around to get Desean frustrated and out the game. Mark Barron is probably going to be there to help Revis so for now its Desean on Revis Island featuring Barron. With that being said Desean could have some issues with this secondary and a sub par fantasy outing.

Due to age, injury and global warming, water levels are rising on Revis Island. It's losing shoreline everyday. Look back at the 4th qtr of the ARI/TB game and you'll see Revis' jockstrap flapping in the air as Larry Fitz beat him badly for a TD. He's just not the same. In addition, the Bucs are not using him in isolation coverage like the Jets did.

I wouldn't sit Desean out of fear of Revis; notwithstanding, I think you should be concerned with Foles just getting him the ball downfield. Regardless, he'll have a decent game.

Due to age, injury and global warming, water levels are rising on Revis Island. It's losing shoreline everyday. Look back at the 4th qtr of the ARI/TB game and you'll see Revis' jockstrap flapping in the air as Larry Fitz beat him badly for a TD. He's just not the same. In addition, the Bucs are not using him in isolation coverage like the Jets did.

I wouldn't sit Desean out of fear of Revis; notwithstanding, I think you should be concerned with Foles just getting him the ball downfield. Regardless, he'll have a decent game.

i think i read revis wasn't playing man coverage on that play.

How problematic will this be for D-Jax.

He seems to either have huge games or complete duds.

Is Revis still considered a "shut down" corner.

:oops:

I'm starting D-Jax over Michael Floyd this week, but I admit it's not without trepidation.

Is Trepidation your WR3?

I have been toying with sitting him as well but not sure i feel comfortable with my options in my PPR league

I have megaton, djax, Justin Blackmon, josh Gordon and bowe

I can start 3 of them plus a flex. In my flex I have sproles currently and not sure what way to go especially with Calvin banged up.

Any suggestions?

I have been toying with sitting him as well but not sure i feel comfortable with my options in my PPR league

I have megaton, djax, Justin Blackmon, josh Gordon and bowe

I can start 3 of them plus a flex. In my flex I have sproles currently and not sure what way to go especially with Calvin banged up.

Any suggestions?

I would check out the advice forum and see what the consensus is..

I have Desean on two teams. I'm rolling with him in both as I don't really have better options(Kerley in one league, no other options in another as I'm sitting Fitz and Mike Williams both on that team.)

I did the same. basically i had some decent alternatives in one league but not in the other.