[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lost Julio -- Owner knows I'm desperate sent me this trade offer

theirish

My team is currently 1-4 and continued to get worse once I lost Julio Jones. I had another team offer me a trade that I'm higly considering. This is a 10 man league with non-ppr standard scoring. I have had the worse luck in this league, two weeks I scored 130 points and then after the other guy was down by 50+ points with Brees and Sproles left, he came back and beat 132-130. I'll just say it's been a bad year for me in this league.

My current team:

QB - Brady/Cutler

RB - Foster/C. Johnson/MJD/L. Bell/J. Bell

WR - Bowe/Thompkins/Douglas (picked him up and dropped Julio)/V. Brown

TE - Cameron/Gonzalez

DEF- Bears/Chiefs

As you can see I'm very weak at wr, espically after I lost J. Jones.

I got offered Ryan/Green/Gronk for Brady/Bowe/Cameron

This guy has a hard on for Cameron, and i feel like i need to take this trade to make up for J. Jones. I'm also tempted to counter just for Green/Gronk for Bowe/Cameron. I feel like with all the weapons in atl dropping like flies, ryan will be less productive then Brady for the rest of the season. Thoughts? Should I accept and run with this?

Edited by theirish

I'd do this trade. Looks like you upgrade with every player and still have incredible TE depth. Honestly, I'd execute this trade and start working on trading your TE surplus ASAP. See if you can get someone to bite on CJs good game last week. CJ+Gonzo/Gronk=RB upgrade (Lynch or Hampster, perhaps?)