[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Wilson out for the season?

djk80

The cupboard is bear for the Jints. They've got Da'Rel Scott, BJ and Michael Cox. Cox is as unremarkable as the others but will probably be active tonight.

I suppose Scott will start and get most of the carries while BJ will see GL work. I've taken a flier on Scott in the one league where he's available. RBs are so scarce...why not?

The cupboard is bear for the Jints. They've got Da'Rel Scott, BJ and Michael Cox. Cox is as unremarkable as the others but will probably be active tonight.

I suppose Scott will start and get most of the carries while BJ will see GL work. I've taken a flier on Scott in the one league where he's available. RBs are so scarce...why not?

Wasn't Da'Rel Scott waived Oct 1st. Or did I miss something.

Not starting Scott but I am thinking of Starting Jacobs? You think it will be Scott.....it's kind of a gamble on who will take the bulk of the carries right now.

I'm deciding beteween GBernard, JBell and BJacobs.......

Not starting Scott but I am thinking of Starting Jacobs? You think it will be Scott.....it's kind of a gamble on who will take the bulk of the carries right now.

I'm deciding beteween GBernard, JBell and BJacobs.......

Gotta go GBernard but I would keep an eye on Scott. I think BJacobs will get goal line work and early down work but in passing situations/hurry up it will be Scott.

• 1 month later...

One player, even if he's a 1st round pick, which Wilson was not, doesn't ruin an entire fantasy season.

He does when you combine him with Spiller, Bowe, & L. Miller. Plus, you lose Vereen for most of the year. :sick:

Edited by buddahj

He does when you combine him with Spiller, Bowe, & L. Miller. Plus, you lose Vereen for most of the year. :sick:

Wilson, no proven track record, just a lot of speculation. Spiller, one historic season with astronomical predictions based on similiar production and higher workload. Rule of thumb on historical type seasons, they're historical because they are damn hard to duplicate/beat(which means don't expect a repeat). Bowe was a value darling because of Reid but everyone seemed to forget that it is Smith, known to not be a good downfield passer, throwing to him. Lamar Miller, another one with no proven track record yet high expectations. IMO, I think he still has that kind of potential but who could have predicted Philbin's inane timeshare with plodder Thomas. Vereen had a hugh playoff game but showed injury concerns last year. What's really happened was too many upside guys picked as starters. You gotta hit big on at least half. Hitting on none was completely brutal. (Hindsight makes everything so much clearer, lol!)

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 1