[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

megatron starting in week 6

BA Baracus

Have a good replacement in Blackmon and V. Brown, so I am sitting Megatron because I think this was a serious knee issue that is not 100% and he draws Haden for coverage. I expect a mediocre performance with no touchdowns and about 60 - 70 yards.

I'm sitting him in a dynasty league where I'm fortunate enough to be able to start McCoy, Murray and AP along with Andre Johnson (Marshall having already played). If Andre Johnson didn't have such a sweet matchup I'd be inclined to sit him for Calvin, but with the Haden cover and fact that he'll be "limited" today, I'm reluctantly sitting Megatron.

Gonna sit him and Stafford ... This is in a league where TE's get double points per yard, so I am rolling with a TE in his place. I am starting Big Ben over Stafford thinking that Pitt is gonna throw b/c NYJ's run D is their strong suit. Just gonna go Ron Popeil with my line up - "Set it and forget it"

Wow, never thought he would be that limited. Got word he was active and starting according to one source so I left him in my line-up. Missing that TD hurt (but I'm down by 60 so that isn't like to be the difference).

Really starting to worry that he is either not going to be full strength this year, or could be on a long decline from the top.