[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin - Yuck

zekez

It sucks. We took him in FFPC. To a man we had a bad feeling that he wasn't going to match last year but he still seemed like the logical choice at 2. Man has he been a bust. No matter what the reason. he is a bust

Does anybody think Schiano is soon to be ousted, thus possibly changing Martin's value upward? Or, are the issues much, much deeper than just the HC?

I think it is too late this season for a dramatic increase in value. Maybe next year when Schiano is fired. They might as well continue to suck and get a higher pick.

He's getting more PPR love with the rook at QB, but not giving him the TD after that beautiful run down to the 1 is just plain BS. Glennon actually seems like an improvement over Freeman so far, but the OL just isn't getting it done. And BB hit the nail on the head - Schiano is terrible.

He hates being called the "Muscle Hamster". Now he can't stop people from calling him that for the rest of his life. I think it finally got to the little guy. He's obviously depressed and it has effected his game. That's my psychoanalysis from the couch. You're welcome.

Edited by electricrelish

I am in a dynasty league and am going big time for a deal for Martin. I think the HC will be gone next year and Martin will be back to being elite then.