[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo

Shorttynaz

How does the guy make bonehead plays that lose games but then make circus throws like that?

I turned and said this exact line to my wife when he threw that TD to Williams. He looks like crap at times but other times, he is simply golden. And honestly, it drives me nuts cause you never know which one you're gonna get and honestly, the closer the game is and the later in the game it gets, the more the sucky Romo is likely to come through.

WOW what a throw. Romo is playing awesome this year. All we need is some D. You see the names we have playing on the D line. Man o man are these guys going to have to grow up fast. T. Williams has grown like Pork Salad this year. With his emergence this team is going to put up points.

Yep, one good throw and then sucked the rest of the game......

It was actually a game where other players made plays for a change and he didn't have to do everything under the sun . Special teams and the D stepped up and Tony just had to manage the game and make a big throw when he had to.

It was actually a game where other players made plays for a change and he didn't have to do everything under the sun . Special teams and the D stepped up and Tony just had to manage the game and make a big throw when he had to.

Doesn't he realize that won't help my fantasy teams

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe
  • Like 2

At this point Romo should be nice and lose as the Redskins and Giants (esp. the Giants) pose not threat to them and the Eagles will eventually gas themselves out. The East and a top 4 seed is theirs. Romo NEEDS to win a playoff game - really two - to justify his contract and shed some of his choker label.