[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez...

byroz

Yeah I just needed 6 grabs for 60 yds to feel good about having Hilton left to play....I am willing to bet that Hilton does the same thing and this is all some sort of punishment for benching Gordon at the last minute because it seemed lik e the Lions had a knack for shutting down the #1 wr....why can't I make a last minute move and be right?...does it always have to end up with me getting burned????

Yeah I just needed 6 grabs for 60 yds to feel good about having Hilton left to play....I am willing to bet that Hilton does the same thing and this is all some sort of punishment for benching Gordon at the last minute because it seemed lik e the Lions had a knack for shutting down the #1 wr....why can't I make a last minute move and be right?...does it always have to end up with me getting burned????

I know this has been said here before but always start the guys you drafted to be your starters - thats why you drafted them. Dont try to out think this dumb game - satrt your best players and forego the matchups - never works for me either.

I never make last second moves it always bites me and I can stomach the guy who I didn't put in having a good day. But I can't stomach the guy I take out and replace going off on my bench. So I just stand pat Sunday morning barring an inactive tab on someone.

I never make last second moves it always bites me and I can stomach the guy who I didn't put in having a good day. But I can't stomach the guy I take out and replace going off on my bench. So I just stand pat Sunday morning barring an inactive tab on someone.

100%.

I can't stand when it happens..went from starting ridley to replacing with deangelo to finally going with fred jackson.each decision just got worse and worse for me lol.I'm guna have to bank on Gates outscoring Luck and indy D with a 5pt cushion...hopefully Chargers blow em out.

I can't stand when it happens..went from starting ridley to replacing with deangelo to finally going with fred jackson.each decision just got worse and worse for me lol.I'm guna have to bank on Gates outscoring Luck and indy D with a 5pt cushion...hopefully Chargers blow em out.

Lmfao that's a hilarious progression especially considering Ridley had over 100 yds and 2 tds yesterday. Never chase last weeks points. Cincy was a really tough matchup for Fred

Edited by Ron677

I know this has been said here before but always start the guys you drafted to be your starters - thats why you drafted them. Dont try to out think this dumb game - satrt your best players and forego the matchups - never works for me either.

I traded for Gordon