[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kansas City Cheifs D/ST has saved my season...

JoeySon

It's incredible. I picked them up too thinking they couldn't keep up the pace BUT THEY HAVE!!! It's by far the best defense in the league no question.

Going into the season everyone thought Seattle was the best defense but it's actually clearly KC and it's not even close. KC is the Jimmy Graham of defenses lol

I don't understand how KC's defense got so much better compared to last year. Night and day difference.

Edited by Ron677

It's incredible. I picked them up too thinking they couldn't keep up the pace BUT THEY HAVE!!! It's by far the best defense in the league no question.

Going into the season everyone thought Seattle was the best defense but it's actually clearly KC and it's not even close. KC is the Jimmy Graham of defenses lol

I don't understand how KC's defense got so much better compared to last year. Night and day difference.

Their defense isn't so much better. It's comparable to last season. The only difference this year is that the offense isn't giving up the ball every other possession. KC's D never had an offense that could keep them off the field. They would tire out and get burned later in the game. Now that they have an offense that can hold the ball they are playing like they should.

Their defense isn't so much better. It's comparable to last season. The only difference this year is that the offense isn't giving up the ball every other possession. KC's D never had an offense that could keep them off the field. They would tire out and get burned later in the game. Now that they have an offense that can hold the ball they are playing like they should.

Yes! the the defense is MUCH better. Sure its mostly the same players, coaching is whats paying off. The offense has been sorely lacking. 3 and outs is the norm. O-line is having problems, Alex Smith scrambling and throwing balls away to avoid the sack or because no WR is open at all. Thru 6 games the D has already supassed last years sack total and have only allowed 65 points compared to 183 last year. Throw in a few pick 6's, a ridiculously unconvertible 3rd and 48 plus not give up 20 points in any game this year, the defense is certainly much better.