[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amendola, R White, Fitzgerald and M Williams

chiroacademy

I have 5 WRs.

D. Amendola, R White, L. Fitzgerald and M Williams are all injured. What's with all the hamstring injuries? I can't catch a break. Yes I knew going into it that Amendola was likely to get injured by I didn't predict this.

Terrance Williams is my only healthy receiver and I just picked him up.

Singing the WR blues

Fitz and Calvin here, Dem Thomas has been healthy. Oh and all 3 of those guys have the same bye week (they were keepers). My next best WR at this point is Reuben Randle, guess what, his bye is also week 9 like those 3. So right now, week 9 I'm rolling with Edelman, Sydney Rice and some other schlub off waivers.

Singing the week 9 WR bye blues :kicksrock:

I have to think the lighter practice rules in the preseason and offseason have resulted in players not in as good of condition. But then again, Larry Fitzgerald is legendary for how much he works out and yet he too has suffered hamstring problems.

I included him because he injured his other hamstring. I sat him this past weekend because I was worried about him playing. My fault I missed on his best week. But what is with all of these injuries? What about this week and the next?

Assuming you play standard scoring like me Fitzgerald's best week was actually week 1 with 20 points. This week was still great with 16 points but it wasn't the best.

Anyway I'm shocked that you guys sat him because you thought he wouldn't play - he has played threw it 4 weeks in a row why would the 5th be any different? I sat him because he was at San Francisco and they are a super tough pass defense. Figured Carson Palmer wouldn't be able to get him the ball, turned out to be wrong somehow.

Thankfully didn't hurt me because my 2 WRs scored 13 points each and flex scored 16. Only cost 3 points.