[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Tonight

Scorcher

Wow that really just happened SD couldn't get that half yard...I was up 5.75 pts vs Novak and Wayne at that point...a 50 yard FG leaves me up 0.75 when Wayne catches a meaningless pass at the end to beat me by 0.85...you can't make this stuff up.

Get this. Benched the massively disappointing Cook for Fleener this week. Lost by 1.9 pts. Fleener scored 1.6 pts. Cook scored 4.5 pts.

One more reason to hate Cook. Bastage. :furious:

So what I still need tonight is a bottle of Jameson.

Edited by Tripleshot

Whew won all 3...including league one where I had more bench points.

1) Hilton to our score Wayne by 4 points in non ppr league (should of played newton over romo and I would be fine)

2) 11 or less points from gates in non ppr league.

3) up by 15 with Wayne against his rivers in a ppr league

A tad nervous about tonight's game

I haven't checked any results from Monday Night because there is a rerun in 15 minutes, but I guess there is no way the Colts DEF got 61,46 points? That's was I needed.

Yeah, I've been starting Woodhead in PPR since about Week 3. He's been my most productive RB in that league... better than Spiller, MJD, Rodgers, and Bell. He's even outscored Darren Sproles (barely), which tells me that, if there's any "non-feature" RB who is startable in PPR this year (at least so far), it's Woodhead. The guy is money for 50-75 total yards and a half-dozen catches each week (10-15 points in PPR leagues)... The weeks when he scores are just a bonus. Woodhead is currently the #11 scoring RB in that league (Sproles and Bell, the next two highest non-feature backs, are #12 and #14, respectively).

Not including Week 1 (when he didn't see a single carry, and only 3 passing targets, two of which he caught), he's had between 64 and 86 total yards in each and every game, and between 5 and 9 receptions as well. He's averaging a TD every other week. It's like SD realized (after Week 1) that, the more they get the ball in his hands, the better off they'll be... within reason. Last night certainly backs up that theory... Sure, Matthews had a good game running the ball, but Woodhead was picking up big chunks (7-10 yards) nearly every time he touched the ball. That probably wouldn't happen if he was getting 30 touches per game, obviously, but SD seems to have figured out the perfect amount of touches for him (5-10 carries, and another 5-10 targets per game).

Put it this way... If Woodhead wasn't taken in every single one of my leagues (and I'm in a bunch), I wouldn't be sharing this information. A lot of people don't seem to realize just how productive he's been. I do realize it, and I'm kicking myself for the fact that I didn't draft him in more leagues.

Seriously? That questioned isn't answered for you yet? I've never played in a 4 team league. What's it like?

Maybe I should have re-phrased it, I am interested to see if he is consistently better than the RB's that I have in a PPR league. There have been many flashes and up and down players this season.