[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerod Mayo torn pectoral

Saw that Mario Harvey's numbers took a significant jump on Monday night. :thinking:

Oops, had Freeman on the brain and Jerod and Jerrell are too damn close :lol:

Plus, your avatar + homerism = my booboo.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled IDP forum white noise.

Edited by darin3

Saw that Mario Harvey's numbers took a significant jump on Monday night. :thinking:

Oops, had Freeman on the brain and Jerod and Jerrell are too damn close :lol:

Plus, your avatar + homerism = my booboo.

Anyways, back to your regularly scheduled IDP forum white noise.

Good lord . . . Harvey is awful. I have no idea why Kavell Conner was inactive. Angerer is totally lost in coverage, but Harvey looks so lost he's on another planet. Hopefully Freeman gets through the concussion protocol quickly. But the Colts best two ILB's are Conner and Sheppard/Angerer.

Good lord . . . Harvey is awful. I have no idea why Kavell Conner was inactive. Angerer is totally lost in coverage, but Harvey looks so lost he's on another planet. Hopefully Freeman gets through the concussion protocol quickly. But the Colts best two ILB's are Conner and Sheppard/Angerer.

Yeah, kind of the reason I threw the :thinking: in there. I knew he was more of a practice squad, emergency depth kind of guy... but maybe that's where the Colts are now. :unsure: And hey, as awful as Harvey is, he could scrounge together boatloads of tackles if the matchup is just right.

I can't believe Angerer has gone from potential monster to a deer caught in headlights.

Angerer is awful. As soon as he comes on the field teams are running routes with a TE or RB right at him. Not the same since the foot injury.

Looks like Freeman practiced in full today . . . and Harvey is a special teams player, nothing more. I have no idea why he was out there instead of Conner, Angerer, or Sheppard.