[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Singing for Collie.....?

Slugs3511

Reports out there again that Amendola is concussed, Thompkins is the leader, no Gronk again, and I think I saw something last week....A Collie sighting on 4th down and another first down....I know what his history is, but I believe that he has something to offer in a bigger target and better hands than Edelman.....No one is really talking about him, but could he be that one player that comes on strong in the second half here on a team that 's been struggling throwing the ball? Heck, I'm taking a chance with him on my team, I tried Nate Washington, Leonard Hankerson, Montee Ball, Ryan Broyles, I may as well try him off the WW too.....

Not sure if he s playing but I know this, Brady spoke highly of Austin collie at the post game press conference and so did bellicheck..... Collie has been staying late to work with the offense too...

Q: Has Austin Collie adapted pretty quick?

TB: Yeah, he got a chance the other day. We were just joking walking off the field, he was like, ‘Man, that was, at practice we were getting after it today.’ I said, ‘Well, you could be sitting at home you know and just watching other guys and saying, ‘Man, the Patriots sure had a great win the other night.’ Or you could be the one making the plays.’ He did it. He had a chance to come in, his number was called. He came in and did a great job. He asks really good questions. He’s trying to really figure out what we do, which is different from some of the things that he’s done in the past, really trying to understand and find a role for himself. I’ve been really positive and encouraging with his work ethic. As a quarterback, you always want guys out there that you trust. Certainly me throwing him the ball in those critical situations shows you how comfortable I am with him.