[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Case Keenum to start at QB for Texans

darin3

To each his own, but I'd rather start Dez and Decker over AJ this week. Good luck!

I would roll that way too if I had the option, but I'm not too worried about AJ. Dude is still gonna see double digit targets.

So it's OK for you to knob-slob over a guy but others can't express thoughts on a player they have high hopes for?

You know, maybe that guy was right about you. It's people like you that drive traffic away from these forums.

You, sir, are an a-hole.

NOW I feel better about myself.

I think the fact that a staff member is acting so unprofessional is what actually drove players away from these forums.

You are in a position of power (somewhat). You should be above this petty bickering and name-calling.

• Like 1

Not true....people keep saying this because he's only 6'1'' I think. In fact he has average to above average arm strength. 55mph http://blogs.ourlads.com/2013/03/27/quarterback-ball-velocity-at-nfl-combine-2008-2012/

That speaks of nothing but his velocity, not strength. I watched him play a lot in college...my alma mater kicked his ass in 2011 for the conference championship, too. He was a good college QB, but will be chopped liver in the NFL.

Edited by Endzone Is Near

so happy to see the Darin/BB feud once again ignited. It's been rather boring here.....Go at it boys!!!!

Pass. Especially with the admin here covering for him and deleting some of my responses. I guess Darin's wisdom and platonic nature will be left for Huddlers to discover on their own.

Edited by Bronco Billy

That speaks of nothing but his velocity, not strength. I watched him play a lot in college...my alma mater kicked his ass in 2011 for the conference championship, too. He was a good college QB, but will be chopped liver in the NFL.

Velocity is how arm strength is measured.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bumping this up now that we've seen him play some.

Looks like I could be wrong and he has some solid attributes. FWIW though, IMO he looked like a deer in the headlights in the last 2 minutes last week when HOU needed him to drive them down the field. I'm also wondering how he'll play when DCs have enough of a book on him.

But so far, he's doing much better than I thought he would or could.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Just bumping this up now that we've seen him play some.

Looks like I could be wrong and he has some solid attributes. FWIW though, IMO he looked like a deer in the headlights in the last 2 minutes last week when HOU needed him to drive them down the field. I'm also wondering how he'll play when DCs have enough of a book on him.

But so far, he's doing much better than I thought he would or could.

same here. i thought the texans would be a wasteland in regard to fantasy players with aj the only one holding onto some minimal value. however, he's been very solid and if anything has made for better fantasy production.