[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I hate Steven Jackson

Wubammer

Depends on your situation/options and what's to be expected. If he plays, which I think he does, my guess is that he gets around 15 touches and the goaline work.

So somewhere around 50 yards and maybe a touchdown.

That's better than my other options right now in the RB2 slot, so I (gulp) think I'm rolling with him.

I pretty much have to. I have him and helu going. Rice matthews are on bye and there is not much out there. Its either helu or j bell so...

I have to go with one of SJax, James, Ellington or Powell.

I'm punting until Sunday and won't go with James tonight. Not sure what we'll see. He'll probably blow up and I'll hate SJax even more. Waiting to see how SJax does at Fridays' practice.

30 years old and over 2400 rushing attempts.

Its the horrendous run blocking. They were just as much to blame for Turners decline as he was. Look at last weeks stats without jackson (20 rush yards) and you'll see the one constant.

Jackson has much better vision, but it doesnt matter when you run into wall of defenders and no holes.

I have no clue why they didn't try to get him involved in the passing game (the rare times they threw to him, he was completely covered). This team just sucks right now with this 0 line (not O line, zero line) and defense.