[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patrick Willis, Stephen Tulloch, or Danell Ellerbe ROS

tony2345

Hey guys,

In a league where we start 3 IDP of any position with tackles being evry important so LB's are the best bets. Which of these guys would you prefer the rest of the season? I currently have J. Freeman, Laurinitis, and E. Henderson. I want another guy to plug in and will need for Freeman and Lauriniti's bye weeks. Who shoudl i grab?

I know Ellerbe is probably not playing this week, but I dont necessarily need a guy this week.

Edited by tony2345

James L was dealing with a foot injury earlier in the year which likely explains the slow start. He's faced a middle of the road schedule for LB's so far, and has a fairly average remaining schedule. Don't worry about him, I'd start him every week. Freeman has faced one of the best schedules so far for LB's, but has an average remaining schedule too. I don't own James L anywhere, but I have Freeman on a couple teams, he's not playing 100% of snaps every week like James L, I'd consider sitting Freeman if I had a pretty solid other option and Freeman had a bad matchup, but default towards playing him.