[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any word on Hawkins ?

MustOfBeenDrunk

• 2 weeks later...

Well it might help if we knew who you were talking about, Hawkins isn't exactly an uncommon name, and my league site shows 3 WR named Hawkins.

Assuming you mean Andrew of CIN, while he did look good last year I'd expect he ends up behind Green, Jones and maybe even Sanu.

Well it might help if we knew who you were talking about, Hawkins isn't exactly an uncommon name, and my league site shows 3 WR named Hawkins.

Assuming you mean Andrew of CIN, while he did look good last year I'd expect he ends up behind Green, Jones and maybe even Sanu.

well when my original post said on my IR , I would assume ( like yourself :peace: ) that those who would be worth getting info from would be able to figure that out

well when my original post said on my IR , I would assume ( like yourself :peace: ) that those who would be worth getting info from would be able to figure that out

Don't worry about that worthless response.

It was obvious to anyone with an average level of common sense that you were talking about the only fantasy-relevant Hawkins in existence. Careful though, if you defend yourself you'll be accused of "an overall negative tone". That's how it works.

In regard to your OP, I personally think Hawkins is too small and will be somewhat irrelevant now with the emergence of Jones.

Don't worry about that worthless response.

It was obvious to anyone with an average level of common sense that you were talking about the only fantasy-relevant Hawkins in existence. Careful though, if you defend yourself you'll be accused of "an overall negative tone". That's how it works.

In regard to your OP, I personally think Hawkins is too small and will be somewhat irrelevant now with the emergence of Jones.

:moon:

Be careful you don't start threads reporting inaccurate information, that's a real no-no