[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looking for some advice? I have some free time, and will give my 2 cents...

irish

If I can get to it, I'll try to offer up my advice on all those frustrating calls to be made for this week.

12 team 2 QB PPR. QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, QB Flex, WRT Flex

My team:

QB: Palmer, Freeman, and Locker

RB: JC, Ridley, DMC, BJGE

WR: Calvin, VJax, Blackmon, Harvin, Hopkins

TE: J. Graham, Gronk

Would you make an offer for any other top 5 RB for say Ridley and VJax? And is that fair value?

I think I'm OK with my QB situation depending on how this weekend shakes out.

12 team 2 QB PPR. QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, TE, QB Flex, WRT Flex

My team:

QB: Palmer, Freeman, and Locker

RB: JC, Ridley, DMC, BJGE

WR: Calvin, VJax, Blackmon, Harvin, Hopkins

TE: J. Graham, Gronk

Would you make an offer for any other top 5 RB for say Ridley and VJax? And is that fair value?

I think I'm OK with my QB situation depending on how this weekend shakes out.

QB Is Actually Your Weakest Position As After Another Poor Performance Folks Are Starting To Doubt Palmer Should Be The STarter, We're Not Sure if freeman will stick the job, and locker's been hurt. i'd try to upgrade that position and feel good about every other spot. maybe package a qb and rb or wr for a better qb.

Lots of questions... I need help with flex and TE.

10 team standard

qb rg3

rb A. foster

rb.cj2k

wr aj green

wr v jax

Te J.cameron

flex e. decker

def. Chiefs

K. R. bullock

I have H.nicks on my bench and was wondering if I should put him at flex. Giants are playing vikings and Nicks had a strong performance against the bears. I also have antonio Gates they play the woeful jags. Should I start him over cameron who play a weak GB pass D? Should I put Gates on at flex and leave Cameron at TE?

Thanks.

Lots of questions... I need help with flex and TE.

10 team standard

qb rg3

rb A. foster

rb.cj2k

wr aj green

wr v jax

Te J.cameron

flex e. decker

def. Chiefs

K. R. bullock

I have H.nicks on my bench and was wondering if I should put him at flex. Giants are playing vikings and Nicks had a strong performance against the bears. I also have antonio Gates they play the woeful jags. Should I start him over cameron who play a weak GB pass D? Should I put Gates on at flex and leave Cameron at TE?

Thanks.

I like your lineup just the way it is. I feel as though every player that you're considering for the flex spot is relatively even in value for this week, with Nicks being the last option. However, if you're looking to get last licks, have a guy play last, then Nicks on MNF would be the way to go. I would leave Cameron as the starting TE and play either (1) Decker or (2) Gates as the flex.

I'm in need of Flex position help in a non PPR:

choose 1:

Finley

McGahee

Green-Ellis

Stephen Hill

Ivory

Honestly, for me, this is not even close. Finley is 100% your flex play and he should golden.

here's another one: this non ppr league plays 3 WRs plus a flex so it's thin. Here are my choices for WR #3 this week:

1. DeAndre Hopkins (being a rookie, he probably had lots of snaps in training camp with today's back up QB)

2. Jeremy Kerley (slot, possession type WR playing against the Mayo-less LB crew of NE)

3. Avery vs Houston (hard to believe that Avery is the #2 WR for KC)

Pick 2 in a ppr

Witten

Andre Johnson

Alshon

Thanks

I wold play Witten and Alshon as both are in better situations even though Alshon could disappear like he did in last week. However, Alshon also has the biggest upside of the 3. Playing in Kansas City with a rookie QB should create huge problems for the Houston offense in general.

thanks man. I've had finley penciled in.

NP, good deal.

here's another one: this non ppr league plays 3 WRs plus a flex so it's thin. Here are my choices for WR #3 this week:

1. DeAndre Hopkins (being a rookie, he probably had lots of snaps in training camp with today's back up QB)

2. Jeremy Kerley (slot, possession type WR playing against the Mayo-less LB crew of NE)

3. Avery vs Houston (hard to believe that Avery is the #2 WR for KC)

All pretty rough IMO. However, I'd go with Avery and Kerley. Hopkins could certainly outscore both but the rookie QB starting in KC is scary. Avery has actually outplayed Bowe and with Holmes out, Kerley will have to step up against a NE team that should put up some points, especially if Gronk is back.

Alright Irish: Here are my three WDIS and your input would be greatly appreciated all are standard performance non ppr.

Romo(PHI) v Rivers(JAX)

Foster(KC) v Ryan Matthews(JAX)

D Thomas(IND)/VJax(ATL)/Josh Gordon(GB) can only start 2

I am thinking of benching Foster and D Thomas. Am I crazy? :fool:

Edited by peteteacher2001

6pt TD's and performance and Flex.

WR: Brown A., Cruz, Johnson A., Jones J.

RB: Lynch (played), Forte, Giovani

QB: Foles or Cutler

Thinking of the following lineup:

WR: Brown, Cruz,

RB: Lynch, Forte, Giovani

QB: Cutler, although I love the Foles matchup.

Anybody talk me into starting Foles over Cutler?

Alright Irish: Here are my three WDIS and your input would be greatly appreciated all are standard performance non ppr.

Romo(PHI) v Rivers(JAX)

Foster(KC) v Ryan Matthews(JAX)

D Thomas(IND)/VJax(ATL)/Josh Gordon(GB) can only start 2

I am thinking of benching Foster and D Thomas. Am I crazy? :fool:

-- I'd go Romo over Rivers as Romo will need a big day to beat the Eagles, especially with Murray likely out. He'll be over 300 yards for sure and even though Rivers should be solid, they won't need as much from him down the stretch to beat the Jags.

-- You're not crazy for thinking about benching Foster against a great Defense with a rookie QB handing him the ball. However, I'd roll with Foster over Mathews as even though Tate will get time, Mathews gives up much of the even more looks to Woody and Brown. Roll with Foster.

-- I just don't know how you can bench Thomas playing in a game where it should be a shootout in primetime but I do understand the hesitation as both Gordon and VJax should light it up this week and the Indy secondary has been pretty tough against opposing passing games. However, they haven't faced the likes of the Broncos yet. You can't start one as a flex? If not, bench Gordon.

PPR, performance with bonus points. starters qb, 2rb, 3wr, te/k/def

QB:

Foles or Rodgers.........I know the risk of starting Foles, but come on Rodgers has no WR's and Haden is a terror.

WR:

Hicks

Alshon,

Williams, Terrance

Brown, Vincent

Johnson, Stevie

I'm thinking of: Hicks, Alshon, Williams.........Stevie doesn't have a qb and Brown won't get many looks with Keenan.

6pt TD's and performance and Flex.

WR: Brown A., Cruz, Johnson A., Jones J.

RB: Lynch (played), Forte, Giovani

QB: Foles or Cutler

Thinking of the following lineup:

WR: Brown, Cruz,

RB: Lynch, Forte, Giovani

QB: Cutler, although I love the Foles matchup.

Anybody talk me into starting Foles over Cutler?

I'd be starting Foles. One of the best QB starts of the week. Big Points!

PPR, performance with bonus points. starters qb, 2rb, 3wr, te/k/def

QB:

Foles or Rodgers.........I know the risk of starting Foles, but come on Rodgers has no WR's and Haden is a terror.

WR:

Hicks

Alshon,

Williams, Terrance

Brown, Vincent

Johnson, Stevie

I'm thinking of: Hicks, Alshon, Williams.........Stevie doesn't have a qb and Brown won't get many looks with Keenan.

-- I'd start Foles over Rodgers as he's missing big WR weapons and the Pack will be running Lacy all day, especially once they take the solid lead.

-- I'd go Nicks (at least that's who I think Hicks is), Alshon and Williams as well. Stevie Johnson stays on the bench with his achy back and Brown just isn't in the same class as the other WRs.

hey!

my current line-up in question (standard scoring):

QB: rivers

RB2: green-ellis

WR3: a.jeffery

TE: c.clay

FLEX: g.jennings

bench: kaepernick, b.jacobs, b.powell, j.edelman, g.graham

if jacobs seems to get the major workload, he's coming in for jennings. any thoughts about this?

thanks!

Thanks Irish, you confirmed my picks, wish me luck!

Yup, NP. GL.

hey!

my current line-up in question (standard scoring):

QB: rivers

RB2: green-ellis

WR3: a.jeffery

TE: c.clay

FLEX: g.jennings

bench: kaepernick, b.jacobs, b.powell, j.edelman, g.graham

if jacobs seems to get the major workload, he's coming in for jennings. any thoughts about this?

thanks!

With the recent news about Jacobs being downgraded to questionable because of his banged up hammy, he'd be on my bench for sure. Start Jennings in your flex spot. I'd be starting Jennings over Jacobs even if Jacobs were healthy. Good Luck!

Edited by irish