[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys v. Eagles for 1 1/2 game lead in the East.

Cowboyz1

Oh boy. Here we go. I don't know what to think about this game. I'm worried about our D line which leads me to believe our secondary are going to have hands full. I just don't understand how a team can be so snake bit in back to back years losing 9 Defensive lineman to injury. 9 guys gone. How is that possible. Last year it was linebackers and secondary, this year, it's defensive ends and tackles. I will say they scouting department has done admirably in finding guys off the street to fill in. Selvie, Nevis, Hayden, and Rayford are all playing ok so far.

This game will come down to turnovers. The team that has the more possession wins.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually saw the line and that the Eagles were favored and I thought, what?!? Then I realized that they were playing Dallas, our beat up D-line and without Murray. Makes sense and now we'll only win by 3.

Whats everyones thoughts on how the rookie Randle will perform in Murray's absence?

Poorly. Hes not very good.

but.... against the Eagles D he could put up 100 yards and a TD.

That's of course assuming Dallas keeps with the run game which they probably won't. Even though he'll be gashing the D when they do hand off. More likely about 60 yards but Romo could throw for 380+

but.... against the Eagles D he could put up 100 yards and a TD.

That's of course assuming Dallas keeps with the run game which they probably won't. Even though he'll be gashing the D when they do hand off. More likely about 60 yards but Romo could throw for 380+

Spot on but I'm starting him anyhow with the hope that Dallas gets a lead and plays it smart by controlling the clock. But that = a pipe dream, as even with a lead, Dallas will pitch the pigskin until Romo throws the game-deciding INT for an Eagles 3-pt win.

:slitswrists:

Spot on but I'm starting him anyhow with the hope that Dallas gets a lead and plays it smart by controlling the clock. But that = a pipe dream, as even with a lead, Dallas will pitch the pigskin until Romo throws the game-deciding INT for an Eagles 3-pt win.

:slitswrists:

This may be the smartest thing you ever posted

;)

Edited by Zooty

This may be the smartest thing you ever posted

;)

:lol::sad:

I can't take the credit, I copied it off another board.

Edited by irish

what the hell was chip kelley thinking with a timeout left and 14 seconds and he attempts a 60-yard fg.

dez is always bitching and yet he should've caught that hailmary at the end of the 1st half. he just got outjumped for it.

dez is always bitching and yet he should've caught that hailmary at the end of the 1st half. he just got outjumped for it.

I completely agree. He barely went for that ball. On a Hail Mary can't ask for much more if you're Dallas than to have dez go up vs 2 severely undersized defenders as opposed to the normal 6 guys going for a jump ball like most Hail Marys

God mother fn damnit! Romo to dez romo to dez fail fail fail and they run it in

and not only that, what the hell happened to randle

get up desean, you pansy. he stepped on ur foot and ur gonna cry about it