[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin injured

Shorttynaz

(03:05 pm ET) Buccaneers running back Doug Martin took a hard hit to the shoulder trying to haul in a pass near the goal line early in the fourth quarter and had to leave the game. He was taken to the locker room moments later and is questionable to return. Mike James took his place in the backfield.

Silver lining... I no longer have to "start my stud" that hasn't done much all season. I don't even know that I'll bother adding Mike James. If Martin, who apparently is a stellar player stuck in a dire situation, can't create much value, it feels like nobody can.

• Like 2

Yeah, for the league in which I own(ed) him, I'm actually not too concerned. I felt like I had to start him, but he never really paid off. Now, I no longer have that worry.

This, now I roll with Lacy and McCoy rest of year (until they get inevitably hurt :-(

Any value of his back ups in fnatasy? Who is gonna grt those goal line carries? Espn reporting bobby Rainey is coming on down now from the browns?

Mike James but I saw a report that said Shiano doesn't think Martin will miss the entire season.

Mike James but I saw a report that said Shiano doesn't think Martin will miss the entire season.

I saw that too. I remember a guy in our league saw that after Le'Veon Bell was hurt they posted he was done for the year, so he dropped him. Next thing you know, they said they posted too early and he was not gone for the year. He was ticked off, but don't drop until you know for sure!