[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Doug Martin injured

Shorttynaz

I'm holding, but he's the first guy I drop if something else comes along that can help me win now since I'm 3-4 and playing the juggernaut team in my main local this week.

Same here. I was semi-forced to dump him today.. Didn't want to, but my lack of ability to move any of my RB depth this season may have actually paid off. One thing in FF I've learned is to not only focus on your current week, but to take advantage of what's on the wire a week early. Next week I'll be in search of a fill in WR with 2 of my 4 on bye. I'll also need a defense, along with my opponent next week who has Denver's D. There's not a lot of good defensive matchups out there as it is, and I'm desperate to get into the win column. I picked up the Colts D and dropped Doug Martin. Who would have thought at the beginning of the season you'd ever see that transaction..??

I can never focus on your posts with that hot ass in your avatar. Above is all I see.

• Like 2

I only have Martin in one league, but I am rolling the dice and dumping him. Snagged Mike James as a get-by for a couple of weeks (Martin was reduced to a flex anyway) and I would rather have Shane Vereen on the bench if I have to carry an injured RB for a few weeks.

Edited by historymike