[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can someone please explain to me the earring thing!

Cowboyz1

I'm sorry I just don't get putting diamond earrings in your ears. Makes you look like a biatch. I grew up during a time when only woman wore earrings and if a guy did wear one it was in only one ear. I just cannot for the life of me understand why. Is it that these guys are so desperate to show people they have money? Is it that some fashion show made it a fad? Or is it just that they want to look pretty? Please someone explain it to me. Makes grown men look totally stupid.

I was watching Hatcher, a grown man, with full beard and a stupid big ass diamond rings in his ears. Made him look so odd.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I suppose next you're going to yell at them to pull their damn pants up and get off you lawn too? :coach:

Just kidding Cowboyz1, lol!

Oh dude, I can't stand pants hangin of arses. That is the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. Make them look like they are retarded bums that are to loaded or high to dress themselves. I actually told a guy in the bank that his pants were falling down, and "I would hate for you to not be taken seriously with your pants down around your ankles showin your a$$." If they actually knew how stupid it looks to show your underwear and arse crack. May as well wear a sandwich board with "I'm an idiot lowlife so have no respect for me" on the front and "I'm a loser pay me no mind" on the back. I use to point them out to my son when he was little and say " there son, look, Emperor Dork." "That guy is going nowhere in life and has no desire to be anything at all but a bum so steer clear of guys like that."

Immediate sign of lowlife idiot.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Oh dude, I can't stand pants hangin of arses. That is the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. Make them look like they are retarded bums that are to loaded or high to dress themselves. I actually told a guy in the bank that his pants were falling down, and "I would hate for you to not be taken seriously with your pants down around your ankles showin your a$$." If they actually knew how stupid it looks to show your underwear and arse crack. I use to point them out to my son when he was little and say " there son, look, Emperor Dork."

wow, Cowboyz, why aren't you in HOT? (That's the Huddle Old Timers League!) You'd fit right in!

:rolleyes:

wow, Cowboyz, why aren't you in HOT? (That's the Huddle Old Timers League!) You'd fit right in!

:rolleyes:

Don't need to be an old timer to see ignorance. It's just that it's hard enough overcoming stereotypes but to flat out prove that you don't deserve an ounce of respect just pisses me off.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Oh dude, I can't stand pants hangin of arses. That is the most pitiful thing I have ever seen. Make them look like they are retarded bums that are to loaded or high to dress themselves. I actually told a guy in the bank that his pants were falling down, and "I would hate for you to not be taken seriously with your pants down around your ankles showin your a$$." If they actually knew how stupid it looks to show your underwear and arse crack. May as well wear a sandwich board with "I'm an idiot lowlife so have no respect for me" on the front and "I'm a loser pay me no mind" on the back. I use to point them out to my son when he was little and say " there son, look, Emperor Dork." "That guy is going nowhere in life and has no desire to be anything at all but a bum so steer clear of guys like that."

I wonder what these young studs would think of their fashion statement if they knew its origins.

This might be the beginning of a peace treaty between the Cowboys and Redskins because I agree completely with Cowboyz. :tup:

You'll have to agree with about 25 more paragraphs to truly bond.

I wonder what these young studs would think of their fashion statement if they knew its origins.

Funny story. I explained to my wife the other day that the origins on the pants hanging down and underwear out was in prison. It was to show that you are available. While I was explaining this I didn't realize my daughter was in the family room. She yells out "Daddy , what do you mean, is it to show that they are single ?" :lol: I was like, yeah honey. That's it. its shows they are single

Seems a little silly to me to judge somebody's personality/character off of their attire. Didn't we stop this in high school?

Nope. Thats life. You get one chance to make a first impression and your attire has a big influence on that. Dressing in a nonsensical manner demonstrates one of two things: you are either ignorant of how this affects others' opinions of you or you dont care. I dont want to employ either demographic.

Funny story. I explained to my wife the other day that the origins on the pants hanging down and underwear out was in prison. It was to show that you are available. While I was explaining this I didn't realize my daughter was in the family room. She yells out "Daddy , what do you mean, is it to show that they are single ?" :lol: I was like, yeah honey. That's it. its shows they are single

I heard it was a prison thing, but more that guys got clothes that didn't fit.

I do like the fact that in this thread we have people complaining about baggy jeans AND tight jeans.

Best thread in the tailgate in a long time (not saying much).

I'd say the same thing goes for jeans with holes in them, especially those that are sold that way. Sadly people don't seem to care how they dress any more. Places that used to be formal, semi-formal, or business attire (church, offices, weddings) are now a come as you are, as if you're doing yard work or jogging in the park.

I have an earring in each ear. Small hoops. Have had them since I was 20. I'm 40 now. I'm not trying to make any kind of a statement, I just like them. I just always thought it was silly to only do one.

Okay, speaking of earings , man or woman, what is with the huge arse holes some of these dipchits place with a ring inside the earlob skin. Makes me want to gag every time I see one wearing these things. You have to think they are going to sorely regret it when the older and what to take those things out.

That skin doesn't grow back either. I saw one dude that obviuosly had taken his out... looked like two flat tires on the side of his head. Yuk!

• Like 1