[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Think your team is bad? Feel my pain.

nole2010

After a pretty good start to my fantasy season (4-1) I'm now 4-3 and would be shocked if I made the playoffs at this point.

Picks By Round:

1. Doug Martin - out for season according to reports

2. Julio Jones - Done for season

3. Jimmy Graham - injured ankle and questionable

4. Reggie Wayne - Done for season

5. Matt Ryan - without top 2 wr's due to injury

6. Shane Vereen - missed nearly entire season after I started him week 1

7. Daryl Richardson - hobbled by injury the beginning of year and loses his job in Part because of it

8. Mark Ingram - injured and terrible

9. Chris Givens - done nothing this year

You get the point...

I've made better waiver wire moves than most considering I've had last or second to last picks but the past 2 weeks have just been too much. I hope your season is going better than mine.

Graham will be fine in the long run, and Ryan proved he can produce without his top two WRs yesterday. But it's tough to lose your top guys and be competitive.

I drafted Kaepernick and Bradford. Got sick of both so picked up Hoyer and was prepared to start him for the year until he tore his ACL. So I went out and traded WR depth for Cutler right before I lost Cobb for the year (meaning goodbye WR depth) and now Cutler is out for who knows how long. And Bradford is done now... And I also lost Martin.

Here's a nice summation of how phucked I am:

My fantasy success for the year, unless the waiver wire is kind to me, will ride on the success of Reuben Randle, Harry Douglas, Zac Stacy and Tim Wright. Yes, I'm starting the Buc rookie TE.