[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Wayne (done for season)

Shorttynaz

First and foremost, I hope he makes a full recovery, and we see him on the field again. He's arguably a top-ten WR, particularly when you factor in durability (coincidentally), and everything I've ever heard has been positive, in terms of what kind of person he is... hard worker, great teammate, involved in the community, etc. He deserves to go out on his own terms, and I'm guessing this isn't how he envisioned leaving.

Man, from the FF side of things, it seems like the hits just keep on coming. The last 3 weeks or so have been brutal. You know it's getting bad when you go through the list of players who sustained season-ending (or at least very serious) injuries on a weekly basis, and consider it a win when the guys you lost this week aren't on the same team. :wacko:

I lost Cutler, Martin and Wayne, on 2 teams, all 3 of 'em. Least I no longer needed Cutler on one, as Cam's had his Bye. But hot damn. And Lost Julio on 2 too.

I'm gonna totally jinx myself right now and be thankful my biggest money team has gone unscathed so far: Romo, Marshall, A Brown, Rice, Giovani, O Julius, Fleener. :innocent: Did lose Vereen though, least he's coming back.

But I feel ya OP, that is brutal, I hope you didn't spend a whole lotta money to play in that league.

I lost Cutler, Martin and Wayne, on 2 teams, all 3 of 'em. Least I no longer needed Cutler on one, as Cam's had his Bye. But hot damn. And Lost Julio on 2 too.

I'm gonna totally jinx myself right now and be thankful my biggest money team has gone unscathed so far: Romo, Marshall, A Brown, Rice, Giovani, O Julius, Fleener. :innocent: Did lose Vereen though, least he's coming back.

But I feel ya OP, that is brutal, I hope you didn't spend a whole lotta money to play in that league.

Knock on wood.. Take it back.. Don't say anything else... :)

Sad to see because Reggie seems like a really solid guy. I hope he bounces back. I don't really care to see anyone get injured but it really sucks when its such a likeable guy that you can respect .

• Like 3