[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Never too early for the "what do you need tonight" thread...

darin3

This is apparently the worst MNF game in its history if you want to go off combined team records. A combined 1-10 between them.

But it should still have plenty of fantasy relevance. Harrison Smith is out for the Vikings, the only semblance of a defensive backfield playmaker. So the Giants (on paper) should be able to throw with regularity.

And the G-men haven't been able to stop anyone, so new Vike QB Josh Freeman should be able to treat this like a pre-season warmup.

I personally need AP and Jared Allen to blow up, while Giant defenders Herzlich and Rolle need to be pedestrian. That's in a league that I care about quite a bit. :lol:

Already smoked my opponents in my work league and FSWA league (high points for each league this week :yay: ) ... but got blasted for my first loss in a charity league. :(\

Winning in a dynasty by 13 with my Rudolph vs. his Nicks, Allen and Will Hill (S - NYG). That might be close-ish. :unsure:

Up 3 with my JPP vs. his Cruz in another league. I will lose. :(

How 'bout you?

I need Cruz to out score NYG kicker.down by .16 so hopefully he has a td and 60+ or 100+ yds...either or ill take it. What seemed like easy wins this week on paper before Sunday resulted in Foles and Cutler going down so hopefully I can.sneak away with a W...already secured one.

League 1 - I'm up by 11 points. I have Cruz, he has Nicks.

League 2 - Up by 48. My guys are done, he has AP

League 3 - I'm down 32. I have Eli, he has the Vikings defense. :weird:

If I had started Kendall Wright at flex instead of Andre Ellington, I'd be down only 18 points. :bash:

Edited by Wolverines Fan

My four leagues are a wrap - 2 losses [i need a 3 point stat correction in one, I'm not holding my breath.]. And the other two I have players tonight but well ahead in points.

This is apparently the worst MNF game in its history if you want to go off combined team records. A combined 1-10 between them.

But it should still have plenty of fantasy relevance. Harrison Smith is out for the Vikings, the only semblance of a defensive backfield playmaker. So the Giants (on paper) should be able to throw with regularity.

And the G-men haven't been able to stop anyone, so new Vike QB Josh Freeman should be able to treat this like a pre-season warmup.

I personally need AP and Jared Allen to blow up, while Giant defenders Herzlich and Rolle need to be pedestrian. That's in a league that I care about quite a bit. :lol:

Already smoked my opponents in my work league and FSWA league (high points for each league this week :yay: ) ... but got blasted for my first loss in a charity league. :(\

Winning in a dynasty by 13 with my Rudolph vs. his Nicks, Allen and Will Hill (S - NYG). That might be close-ish. :unsure:

Up 3 with my JPP vs. his Cruz in another league. I will lose. :(

How 'bout you?

Great night to head out for some Buffalo Wild Wings with some work buddies. :brew:

Have not done one of these in a while so I may as well to try and turn my luck around. I guess I will only do the games that actually have a realistic chance to be affected from tonight's game.

FFL)Need 2 TD's and 60 yards from Cruz

FFWC Chimeras Main event) Up 12.4 + Cruz vs Randle

NFFC Gryphons) Need 20.2 pts from Peterson + Rudolph (PPR)

NFFC Red Dragons) Need Peterson to score less than 22.85 pts (PPR)

FFPC Dyno Dragons)up 25+Rudolph vs Peterson (1.5 TE PPR)

FFPC Hydras) up 11.7+Nicks vs Rudolph (1.5 TE PPR)

FFPC Basilisks) up 26+Randle vs Rudolph (1.5 TE PPR)

FFPC Fire Dragons) down 23.1+Jennings+Rudolph vs Cruz (1.5 TE PPR)

FFPC SP1) down 14.15+Freeman+Cruz+Randle vs Peterson

PPF Iguanas) Cruz needs 1 pt (PPR)

PPF Swordfish) down 27 + Freeman + Rudolph vs Jennings (1.5 TE PPR,QB light scoring)

RTS Blue Dragons) Need 23.7 pts from Nicks (PPR)

RTS Gold Dragons) Need Peterson to score less than 31.6 pts (PPR)

RTS Bronze Dragons) Need 17.7 pts from Nicks + Walsh (PPR)

RTS Basilisks) Need Randle to score less than 7.9 pts (PPR)

RTS Cobras) Need Nicks to outscore Jacobs by 10 pts (PPR)

Edited by Henry Muto