[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This weeks injuries = insane..

FatalFact

I know injuries happen frequently in the NFL. But can anybody remember a weekend with this many big time injuries to big time players?

Cutler -4 weaks

Bradford - Season

Martin- Season

Foster -?

Foles - ?

Wayne - Season

Cushing - Season

Briggs- 4 to 6 weeks

Finley - ?

bailey -3 to 4

hall - season

Edited by FatalFact

That on top of the first six weeks have been catastrophic. FF champions are just going to be the team with the most healthy players at this rate. What I fear is that this is the new normal. With such lighter and fewer practices, seems like guys are not in the shape they used to be.

• Like 1

That on top of the first six weeks have been catastrophic. FF champions are just going to be the team with the most healthy players at this rate. What I fear is that this is the new normal. With such lighter and fewer practices, seems like guys are not in the shape they used to be.

Yep it is obvious that the players are getting softer. This is ridiculous.

I do a couple of Fanduel's a week. Sad thing is your roster locks when the game kicks off. I'm stuck with Brandon Jacobs from when I set my roster on Friday. Didn't realize he was that injured. At least I just need 2 pts from Cruz to get the win in that matchup.

Where are you getting Finley out for only 2 weeks?

I am seeing other reports that it could take "weeks" to determine if he can play again.

I had heard it on the radio and it could be entirely innacurate . I'll edit it to say ? instead...