[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch to coaching staff

MustOfBeenDrunk

How many of you saw Marshawn Lynch flip off the coaching staff on that goal line play? You expect your studs to want the ball but not sure the coaching staff will reward him with more touches from these kind of hand signals :shocking:

Especially a guy like Pete Carroll.

• 2 weeks later...

How many of you saw Marshawn Lynch flip off the coaching staff on that goal line play? You expect your studs to want the ball but not sure the coaching staff will reward him with more touches from these kind of hand signals :shocking:

then this ,, could it be related ?

Rotoworld)Coach Pete Carroll said he had no problem with Marshawn Lynch expressing frustration on the sideline Monday night.

Analysis: Lynch was visibly upset on the sideline after a goal-line sequence that saw the Seahawks call two Russell Wilson bootlegs and a pass. He finished with just eight rushes for 23 yards and no touchdowns against a run defense that came into the game ranked 30th in the NFL. "He's a competitor," Carroll said. "He wants the ball. He wants to put the ball in the end zone. He wants to help us win." Look for the Seahawks to establish Lynch in a home game against the Bucs next week.

Yes, what nerve to run play action when the defense is expecting a run.

Get over it lynch, its a team sport.

Yes what nerve. They let Wilson try and get it done and he barely could beat the Rams. The Rams had 8 guys in the box for most of the game. They forced Seattle to throw and they were pretty poor at it honestly. Two bootlegs and 1st and 2nd and goal that went for nothing. Terrible play calling when you have a guy like Lynch. Their run game is their bread and butter.

Related? I dunno. I think Bevell just thinks too highly of himself. It is a bit ridiculous to have 1st and goal on the 1 and not give the ball to Marshawn, especially for a team that makes their hay being physical. For what it is worth, both plays were option plays and Russell decided not to feed the Beast, and neither were the right read. If I were him, I'd be hacked off too. Gotta keep that guy happy. But he didn't flip off the coach. I can't find the picture, but there was one that clearly showed the differences in the glove to prove that it was two fingers, supposedly towards a referee, not the coaching staff.