[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AP - is he always this bad?

zekez

Freeman isn't calling any audibles tonight. I heard pregame he's going to get a lot of straight play calls. So the Giants are dead set on making Freeman beat them instead of AP and stacking the box. I would too.

Edited by Tripleshot

So I haven't watched AP before tonight, but he looks horrible. Makes Knowshon look like Barry Sanders. Is he having an off night or is he washed up?

knowshon Moreno also has a future HoF'er as his QB. AP is more or less Chris Johnson right now until he has better QB play.

So I haven't watched AP before tonight, but he looks horrible. Makes Knowshon look like Barry Sanders. Is he having an off night or is he washed up?

Peterson has been playing since 2007 and you have never watched him before ....... :pflag:

I snagged this guy off the waiver wire thinking he'd be a nice bye week fill in, but he's just been awful. I knew I should have picked up Jamaal Charles instead.

I struck gold grabbing forte in my local this week, thinking he could be a nice fill in week 9 when my stud Mjd has a bye

Yes. Peterson had always been a crappy RB. I don't understand how he's lasted in the league this long.

O-Line has a lot to do with it. MIN has had dominant offensive lines in the past. They haven't played well this year. And, their QB's have been limited in past years, which is much different than throwing a QB out there who hasn't had a chance to learn the playbook, familiarize himself with the rest of the offense, etc. The Giants knew this (as did everyone except the MIN coaching staff, apparently), and took advantage. But, again, the offensive line has not played well. They were a huge part of what AP did last year. They are again this year, and the results of their poor/mediocre play have been pretty apparent.

Edited by Gopher

53 @#(king pass attempts last night. Doesn't sound like he was struggeling with the playbook to me it sounds like $#^tty play calling ...

They had little choice, there were either 8-9 defenders in the box or it was 2nd and 13 and 3rd and 18 after sacks. Freeman wasn't ready to run that offense, it was clear he had no clue where the receivers were going or even how fast they were - he was missing guys by 5, 6, 7 yards. That happens when you've never thrown to a guy before. Terrible coaching decision to start him. Ponder knowing the offense against a horrible Giants defense would have won that game.

Freeman was beyond pathetic last night, missing wide open receivers left and right. The game plan was non-existent, there were so many times Freeman could have checked down to AP and had him wide open in the middle of the field, just lame. The Freeman experiment is killing any value AP could have. You'd think, if you didn't know the play book or have any game plan, you would just try to get it to your all world RB and see what he could do, but I guess not.