[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I consider trading Manning ?

kzook76

So I received an offer this morning for my Peyton Manning.

My team since draft has been decimated by injuries and under-performers but Peyton has carried my team to a 5-2 record. I don't know if can accept that. He has got me this far and he averages 40 points average every week.

Here is the deal.

I would get

·Peterson, Adrian RB MIN

·Romo, Tony QB DAL

·Boldin, Anquan WR SF

·Moreno, Knowshon RB DEN

I give

·Wright, Kendall WR TEN

·Manning, Peyton QB DEN

·Spiller, C.J. RB BUF

·Stacy, Zac RB STL

The rest of my team is in my sig. I am honestly not sure what to do. I have lost so much this year to injury. The vikings look horrible. Moreno is finally number 1 but I have been burned by him before.

Edited by kzook76

I wouldn't do it. As an AP owner myself he has a tough schedule coming up. Knowshon would be nice to have but Manning is definitely someone you want on your team. He will carry the team for you while all the players you would be recieving couldn't carry your team. I wouldn't give up Peyton at all

It's your choice though either upgrade your RBs and go down in QB or stay high in QB and have avg RBs?

Edited by jordankaylie1

Thats actually a pretty fair trade imo...in my league these guys are averaging this per game:

Peyton: 37.4

Spiller: 8.9

Richardson: 7.9

Pryor: 16.2

Romo: 23.9

Peterson: 20.0

Moreno: 17.9

RG3: 21.3

So, so far this year the 3 main guys u would be losing are averaging a combined 54.2 (in my league) while the guys u are getting are averaging a combined 61.8...Now just going by that I'd say I'd do the trade, but of course its not that easy. Spiller and Trent have both been underperforming, and could have a solid second half of the season. I think I trust in Spiller a bit more than Trent, and I think Trent just plain sucks. It's a close call. I'd actually do the trade, and maybe including Ellington and ask for a receiver for some depth.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/408951-wdis-cam-newton-or-rg3-jarrett-boykin-or-justin-blackmon/

I'd appreciate a quick answer on mine. Thanks :)

Thanks guys. We are tinkering a bit. I dont think I have it in my heart. But my team is decimated.

So far this year. I have lost Randall Cobb, Shane Vereen, Amendola, Andre Brown and now Wayne is out for the year. Not that we dont all have injuries. Just horrible year so far. Peyton is consistent but I thought I could steal 3 starters for one.