[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Sleeper RB's out there for this week and going forward?

archiebonker

What do you guys think about Phillip Tanne out of Dallas? Are they starting to look at him again?

Randle got 19 carries to Tanner's 2. I don't think that he has much of a chance to help you. I'm eyeing a Week 9 or 10 return for Murray. There is optimism surrounding a return for him this week, but I'm going to expect him to be out this week with Randle continuing to get the start.

Andre Brown for sure.

I'd also keep a close eye on whoever the Texans bring in as their #3, with Tate nursing broken ribs and Foster nursing a hammy

I'm not too high on Stewart. It's not like D-Will and Tolbert are going anywhere.

Edited by nelsosi

If doug martin couldn't get anything goin what makes ppl think mike james will?

I agree it doesn't look like a great situation - but two things could help.

Fresh legs coming in halfway through the season.

Teams most likely game planned to take Martin out of the game as one of TB's more dangerous weapons. With Martin out - defenses might focus on shifting more attention to Vjax and the WRs - opening up the box a bit.

To be clear - I'm not pinning high hopes on the kid, actually, I wasn't able to get him in any league - but he could surprise. Until he actually did it, people weren't expecting Bryce Brown to come in last year and outperform McCoy.

Rice and AP on the waiver? That's crazy talk....

As for the situation in Texas. Who's the 3rd Runner there. Anything that is worth the role of the dice in a short bench league? I have Cox who I took a shot on last week in my lineup. I'm sure I could drop that kid if a better gamble came around. Most of the guys are taken that has been spoken about on here so far.

As for the situation in Texas. Who's the 3rd Runner there. Anything that is worth the role of the dice in a short bench league? I have Cox who I took a shot on last week in my lineup. I'm sure I could drop that kid if a better gamble came around. Most of the guys are taken that has been spoken about on here so far.

Cierre Woods was the RB3 - but he just got kicked off the team. Greg Jones is the fullback - and Ray Graham is the only RB (besides Foster and Tate) but he's on the practice squad.

I've read speculation that Houston would most likely bring in a vet if both Tate and Foster were unable to go after the bye, rather than rely on the Graham. Until there's some clarity on the situation, I don't think there's a clear pick up for a short bench league.

Do any Houston homers have more insight?

from the Huddle's news section:

Ben Tate - RB - Houston Texans Posted 10/21/13 11:06pm et facebook_thumb.jpg twitter_thumb2.gif Houston Texans RB Ben Tate (ribs) said he is dealing with four broken ribs but expects to play after the team's Week 8 bye. Huddle Up: The Texans' bye week comes at an opportune time as the team's RB situation suddenly is riddled with question marks given Tate's ribs and Arian Foster's hamstring. FB Greg Jones is the only other RB on the roster, while undrafted rookie Ray Graham is on the team's practice squad. Look for the Texans to make some sort of move, bye week or not.

Sounds crazy (especially after I said earlier that he wouldn't do anything) but Hillis could be of some value for this one week. After that they have a bye and week 10 Brown could be back. He wasn't great, but does have some potential. Helu is another name to consider.

My depth is bad, and our league is usually pretty thin on waivers. Ivory was picked up this week, Hillman is gone (I got him a few weeks ago, but not worth much).

I agree with the part about Brown, if you want him get him now, even waiting until next week when they are on bye could be put you in too much competition (bidding or otherwise).

crazy talk I agree but who knows http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/409028-wtheck-has-happened-to-ray-rice/#entry3882522

There's no way the Texans would have booted Cierre Woods if they thought that both Foster and Tate couldn't play in 2 weeks. In fact, I'm thinking they have confirmed BOTH should be good to go. If either faces a setback in the coming days maybe they add some scrub off the street.

There's no way the Texans would have booted Cierre Woods if they thought that both Foster and Tate couldn't play in 2 weeks. In fact, I'm thinking they have confirmed BOTH should be good to go. If either faces a setback in the coming days maybe they add some scrub off the street.

What about Greg Jones?