[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My D. Murray/A. Brown for R. Bush/J. Gordon

jonnyboy0038

I am in a 10 team, 1 PPR, standard scoring league. We can keep 4 players a year. I was offer Reggie Bush and Josh Gordon for my DeMarco Murray and Antonio Brown. I am currently sitting at 4-3 and I am in need of a RB1. Should I accept?

My current roster

Aaron Rodgers

Ray Rice

Trent Richardson

DeMarco Murray

Zac Stacy

Chris Ivory

Brandon Jacobs

Mike James

Dez Bryant

Antonio Brown

Justin Blackmon

Larry Fitzgerald

Alshon Jeffery

Kenbrell Thompkins

Jordan Cameron

Jared Cook

This is tough...Brown has been producing week in and week out..Gordon is now playing with a new QB...who knows if Campbell will be better and how much better for him than Weeden.. the RB's are tough because they both get injured all the time..Bush alittle more but I feel you can expect more out of Bush because they put him all over the field...I don't hate the trade..just not sold

I might consider it. Starting Dez, Blackmon, and Fitzgerald every week isn't a bad lineup, and Gordon has the ability to be a great fill in for Fitz. I much prefer Bush over Murray for Bush's catching abilities and the fact that he isn't currently as wrecked as Murray is.