[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick or Ryan?

mikestrike

Just nabbed Vick off of the WW. He's still coming off of injury, but assuming he starts, he should be able to destroy the Giants. Ryan, on the other hand, is playing a struggling Cardinals team that probably wont force them into a shootout. But Ryan is so steady and reliable! Do I go with Ryan for dependability, or Vick for the massive upside?

I'm projected to win in my standard league matchup by 30 points, but I'm forced to start Colston, Boldin, and Boykin, so I'm not sure how much I can count on my WRs to perform.

Probably going Ryan based on your current projection, and Vicks uncertainty on rushing and being able to finish the game. Vicks upside is sideswiped by his downside. If you needed a big game from QB then I'd Hail Mary with Vick.