[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Woeful Bucs...

BA Baracus

Tampa homer here. In all my years of following some likable teams through some trying times (i.e Jets, Bucs, Mets, Vikes, Magic) I've never seen a city so riled up against a coach. Folks here in Tampa HATE Schiano! Amazingly, it's taken only 6 months for the villagers to light the bonfires. There is a real sense of rooting against the Bucs so the owners have no choice but to send him packing back to Piscataway ASAP.

Just listen for the boos tonight.

At the end of the article on NFL.com there are some good comments. On guy points out that they may not fire Schittyano because of the ongoing investigation over the substance abuse program leak. If they can prove that he did it, the Bucs could get out of the contract with him.

Schiano is right up there with Lane Kiffin in terms of being a total a-hole.

• Like 1

At the end of the article on NFL.com there are some good comments. On guy points out that they may not fire Schittyano because of the ongoing investigation over the substance abuse program leak. If they can prove that he did it, the Bucs could get out of the contract with him.

Schiano is right up there with Lane Kiffin in terms of being a total a-hole.

Spot on!

Lol sorry I'm very ignorant about the topic.

What did Schiano do to make everyone hate him so much? I know he got some hate for releasing Josh Freeman but that was a good move so I have to assume it has to do with something else.

This will get you started...

DickGate

A former Bucs player who spent 2012 in Tampa calls playing for coach Greg Schiano "worse than you can imagine," and "like being in Cuba."

Oct 24 - 3:42 PM

Source: NFL.com

:pokey:

I'm not quite sure what's so worse than you can imagine about smoking excellent cigars. :shrug:

Edited by Tripleshot

From rotoworld.

Bucs sources tell NFL Network's Ian Rapoport it's "no guarantee" coach Greg Schiano keeps his job through the end of the season.

The report comes on the same day a former player compared playing for Schiano to "being in Cuba." Schiano's second season is shaping up much like the third year of the man he replaced, Raheem Morris, only with a lot more off-the-field drama.

Schiano's on-the-field product hasn't quite approached the ineptitude of Morris' in 2011, but it's getting close.

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Lol sorry I'm very ignorant about the topic.

What did Schiano do to make everyone hate him so much? I know he got some hate for releasing Josh Freeman but that was a good move so I have to assume it has to do with something else.

Did you click the link in the first post?

I'm not quite sure what's so worse than you can imagine about smoking excellent cigars. :shrug:

I'm not 100% sure...but I think that source may be referring to the communist regime in Cooba.

Revis was asked after the game if the team supports the coaching staff, his response "I don't know"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000269293/article/darrelle-revis-i-dont-know-if-bucs-back-greg-schiano

And now a source is reporitng that Doug Martin could be out 2-8 weeks (saw it on Huddle news), well that really narrows it down. I guess they still hope he can just play through that torn labrum :crazy:

I also saw last night that during the post game press conference they asked Schiano if the all the negative stuff (fans booing, the Fire Schiano billboards, etc.) bothered him. I missed his whole response, but it was something like "doesn't affect me people are entitled to there opinions"

http://nfl.si.com/2013/10/25/carolina-panthers-tampa-bay-buccaneers-greg-schiano-cam-newton/

Somebody asked recently in a discussion about firing him, is there somebody on the staff that could take over. Didn't I see Wannstedt on the sideline last night? (Looked it up, he is special teams coach.) He may not be great but has enough experience and knowledge to handle the job for the second half of the season.

Revis was asked after the game if the team supports the coaching staff, his response "I don't know"

http://www.nfl.com/n...k-greg-schiano

And now a source is reporitng that Doug Martin could be out 2-8 weeks (saw it on Huddle news), well that really narrows it down. I guess they still hope he can just play through that torn labrum :crazy:

I also saw last night that during the post game press conference they asked Schiano if the all the negative stuff (fans booing, the Fire Schiano billboards, etc.) bothered him. I missed his whole response, but it was something like "doesn't affect me people are entitled to there opinions"

http://nfl.si.com/20...ano-cam-newton/

Somebody asked recently in a discussion about firing him, is there somebody on the staff that could take over. Didn't I see Wannstedt on the sideline last night? (Looked it up, he is special teams coach.) He may not be great but has enough experience and knowledge to handle the job for the second half of the season.

Butch Davis is there also, I am sure any Brown's fan knows who he is.

Edited by Scorcher