[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Danny Woodhead

tony2345

He is what Darren Sproles wishes he could be. In deeper PPR leagues, he's a must start, without a doubt.

You think he's that much better than Sproles? I know he's scored more so far (in my league anyway, all of 10 points in 7 games 63 vs 53) but in an ROS ranking I looked at Sproles is about 10 spots higher

Or is this a Chargers homer spin?

You think he's that much better than Sproles? I know he's scored more so far (in my league anyway, all of 10 points in 7 games 63 vs 53) but in an ROS ranking I looked at Sproles is about 10 spots higher

Or is this a Chargers homer spin?

Woodhead, without a doubt, is the most under-rated RB in FF. Charger spin? Nah...I just know he will get his touches and targets each week. Better receiver, better blocker, better route runner and he is just as fast out of the backfield. What more do you want?

He is what Darren Sproles wishes he could be. In deeper PPR leagues, he's a must start, without a doubt.

:brew:

So wait, he's better than Sproles, but he's only a must-start in "deeper PPR leagues"?

:lol:

Your computer should have a breathalyzer lock.

Edited by darin3
  • Like 2

So wait, he's better than Sproles, but he's only a must-start in "deeper PPR leagues"?

and how did you know? It's my first week off in more than 4 months .... give me a fracture

And to the Lindsey Lohan lovers out their, the reference is hilarious if you know the story..if not? Go FYOURSELF!!!!!

Edited by tazinib1

I realize that I have to do this so here we go (for Darin :smoooch:)

Start him in all formats and if you don't have him in a limited PPR, then you're a dumb ass :fool::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

I think a reason he is so undervalued is a subliminal perception that comes with his look. He looks like me when I was in 11th grade playing hackey sack outside the Popeye's chicken, not an NFL running back with great quickness, good hands and undeniable toughness. But he has all those things. I had to get over "the doubt" before I rostered him, and even moreso when I started him over Chris Johnson and CJ Spiller. Really? Woodhead (the name doesn't help things) over those studs? Yes.

All that said, I'm not starting him this week. <crickets>

Edited by WildTurkey

I was so wrong about dude. I thought there'd be no way they could figure out how use him the same way the Pats did. :shrug:

That's exactly what I thought after week 1. Then Ronnie Brown was getting more touches than him week one and i was like "ok this is a waste, they have no idea what they have". Man I was wrong.