[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

shucks

Cowboyz1

So I am pissed. Pissed and I won't be edited damnit. So I say again. You just can't lose that game. You can't. Garret you suck. Offense, you suck. Defense, let me tell you defense, there isn't a word that describes the level of suckage you attained today. There just isn't a word in the vocabulary that describes that kind of human suckage.

No wait, There must be a way to expain the pain all Cowboys fans must feel at this point. Let me see. If you took high tensile strength rope and tied one end to my balls and other end to two horses in opposite directions. No you would have to also make me watch the last 1:07 seconds of the game and at just the moment of Staffords TD, fire a musket behind both horses.

No wait that wouldn't even hurt that much. Screw it, there is no possible scenario that could have me as pissed or as hurt as what the Cowboys just did today. There are no words that can describe the complete and under collapse. I mean how can you turn them over 4 times, throw 3 magnificent TD and lose that game. How can you. How can you leave 1:07 on the clock. How............How can you let Durham..........screw it .

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

1 and 54. that is the stat that normal teams go when getting 4 turnovers and not turning it over yourself. Now that Cowboys find a way to bring that number to 2. I bet the other one was the Cowboys too. I mean is it possible to overcome that kind of history. I mean you have to be exceptionally talented in discovering profound ways to lose a game.

Truthfully, I knew we were in trouble when we kept kicking field goals. But in no way could I envision it possible to lose that game.

Edited by Cowboyz1

No wait, There must be a way to expain the pain all Cowboys fans must feel at this point. Let me see. If you took high tensile strength rope and tied one end to my balls and other end to two horses in opposite directions. No you would have to also make me watch the last 1:07 seconds of the game and at just the moment of Staffords TD, fire a musket behind both horses.

No wait that wouldn't even hurt that much. Screw it, there is no possible scenario that could have me as pissed or as hurt as what the Cowboys just did today. There are no words that can describe the complete and under collapse. I mean how can you turn them over 4 times, throw 3 magnificent TD and lose that game. How can you. How can you leave 1:07 on the clock. How............How can you let Durham..........screw it .

This is great

Didn't watch the game. Was it Romo's fault, or just normal Cowboy suckiness?

Romo was perfect. I just can't explain how they lost this game because there is no possible explanation that would make sense. There just isn't. It was a game the Cowboys could not lose. There are 31 other teams that win that game. Well maybe 30. No 31, you have to be cursed, rooted, have VD, not prayed up, worship the god of loss, hell tongue kiss Woody Allen to lose that game.

4-0 turnovers

NO Picks

No Fumbles

few penalties

30 points

:shrug:

I mean seriously, you have to use a spectron microscope to find a way to lose that game.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Romo was perfect. I just can't explain how they lost this game because there is no possible explanation that would make sense. There just isn't. It was a game the Cowboys could not lose. There are 31 other teams that win that game. Well maybe 30. No 31, you have to be cursed, rooted, have VD, not prayed up, worship the god of loss, hell tongue kiss Woody Allen to lose that game.

4-0 turnovers

NO Picks

No Fumbles

few penalties

30 points

:shrug:

I mean seriously, you have to use a spectron microscope to find a way to lose that game.

Perfect to a Cowboys' fan is sub-50% passing.

Perfect to a Cowboys' fan is sub-50% passing.

Smart arse, you know I mean no picks, fumbles or otherwise bonehead game killers plays. He was conservative while making big plays when the opportunity was there. Romo had ZERO part in the lose.

You best pay attention to your own team. If I see right they are tied up 7-7 to the skins. :reporter:

Edited by Cowboyz1

Smart arse, you know I mean no picks, fumbles or otherwise bonehead game killers plays. He was conservative while making big plays when the opportunity was there. Romo had ZERO part in the lose.

You best pay attention to your own team. If I see right they are tied up 7-7 to the skins. :reporter:

in any loss their is a % of the "blame" that is attributed to different factors. he was not converting 3rd downs or doing much of anything in the 1st half. HE was not making big plays, his wr's were. just because he did not turn the ball over doesn't mean he didn't make errors throughout the course of the game.

... I just can't explain how they lost this game ...

Although I did not watch the full game, and from what I have read it seems DAL should not have lost a 6 point lead (and the game) with ~1 minute to play ... allowing any opposing WR 14 catches and ~330 yards speaks volumes - as does the fact that DET ran 77 plays to 54 by DAL (quick math from the box score, not counting sacks, etc) one would have to guess that DAL failed in multiple key situations - missed chances on offense to score TDs or keep drives alive - or perhaps on defense, by allowing DET drives to continue that should have been stopped.

It happens ... seems to happen a lot to DAL however ... even if maybe Romo was not totally at fault this time?

Edited by ts

romo had a horrid 1st half. had his wr's bail him out in the 2nd.... but, he did not commit the typical critical error. the defense seems to be a bigger issue for the team.

this

in any loss their is a % of the "blame" that is attributed to different factors. he was not converting 3rd downs or doing much of anything in the 1st half. HE was not making big plays, his wr's were. just because he did not turn the ball over doesn't mean he didn't make errors throughout the course of the game.

And This but you will never get him to admit anything bad about Romo... After all he was PERFECT today :rolleyes:

Cut all the bull$hit, I could have won that game had I been coaching on the sideline during that last drive. I would have ran the ball three times or kneeled on the fricken thing. There would have been 36 seconds left on the clock. Then kick the fricken ball down the field and there goes another 4 seconds. Now if you those mother chivers can go down the field in 32 seconds then fine. But as it was after they let Durham fricken catch the football on the sideline for 40+ yards the game would have been over. Period.

This team is just full of Stupid. That's all that can be said. Full to the brim over flowing the lip, with stupid. There is no other explanation. Stupid Stupid Stupid. And I must be plum full of stupid too to believe in them. I'll gotta tell ya fellas, honestly, I don't know how I do it. I don't know how I can continually support at team that is this plain stupid. You have to be stark raving mad, rolled up in a blanket of insanity, smothered in crazy sauce, with a generous helping of dumbass sprinkles to love this team.

But..........I am a Cowboys fan. So give me another helping of pissed off stew and pass the $hit pie, I think I'll have another helping of that too..............

Ohhhh Man this sucks so bad. I can barely stand it.

I hate the Lions (they are cheap, dirty, hacks) but seeing Cowboyz1 so upset makes it all ok. :lol:

Yeah well, your going to suffer too. Just watch the level of suckage your Vikings display today. Not sure which is worse, being in the game and give it away or never having a chance to begin with.