[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marvin Jones

buddahj

Keep in mind - Rex Ryan is known as a defensive-minded head coach, so I am quite certain that after one, maybe two more scores by Jones, the NYJ will have figured this out and adjusted appropriately ... don't look for Jones to have quite an impressive a Q4 as he has managed thus far.

• Like 1

3 solid weeks in a row now. But owned in less than 1% of ESPN leagues. Is this guy legit or is some Jets corner not named Cromartie just getting owned by this week's Eddie Royal?

3 weeks in a row with 10+ fantasy points though... I'd say it's about time to pay attention to the kid.

Almost dropped him in the offseason in YODT (dynasty). Started the year stacked at WR with Julio, Roddy, Cobb, Harvin, and am down to Denarius Moore and Douglas, with all my RBs but McGahee on bye.

Brought him up from my taxi squad, and he may single-handedly win a very tough matchup.

Edited by delusions of grandeur