[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody in a Yahoo League

Scorcher

It is showing that they have a return touchdown in my yahoo league

How many points did they get for it? I am asking because it didn't show for the team I am playing against and it makes a huge difference. If you can't figure out what was scored would you please just give me the total Yahoo score for GB defense? Thanks!

It probably isn't this simple, but did you check to verify that the league includes special teams TDs?

The initial question is why doesn't it show a DTD, the simple answer would be because there wasn't a DTD.

Our legue does not include special teams, only defensive scoring, so no TD for GB.

Return TDs are NOT defensive TDs by default in Yahoo unless your Commish changes the default settings. Frankly, any league that counts return TDs as "defensive" TDs is retarded. WTF any league would lump Special Teams in with Defensive teams is beyond me. They are completely separate elements of the game of football. To each his own I guess.

Return TDs are NOT defensive TDs by default in Yahoo unless your Commish changes the default settings. Frankly, any league that counts return TDs as "defensive" TDs is retarded. WTF any league would lump Special Teams in with Defensive teams is beyond me. They are completely separate elements of the game of football. To each his own I guess.

So you draft both special teams and defense?

In my RTSports league we do just that, because in RTSports, it is possible to have separate settings for ST and team defenses. In my Yahoo leagues we can't do that because Yahoo is retarded and doesn't understand the difference between the 2 and forces you to lump them together. In Yahoo we do not allow a defense to get points for a ST return TD, because the defense had no part in the play. Instead, the points go to the individula player who made the return. Yahoo is rank amateur as a fantasy site and this year it is worse than ever. Just horrible.

In my Yahoo league they give return yardage to the individual runner, say like when Cobb would return kicks, the yards would go on his stat line. There is no scoring for Defense on return yardage.The reason I questioned it was the return was made by a player that is not listed offensively. In my other league it is listed as D/ST so returns go to the defense.