[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zac Stacy?

ThatDude

Rotoworld reporting he has avoided the dreaded high ankle sprain and is dealing with a typical ankle sprain and is considered day to day

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/274671/report-zac-stacy-avoids-high-ankle-sprain

FOX Sports' Mike Garofolo reports Rams RB Zac Stacy has avoided a high-ankle sprain.

It would appear Stacy escaped with a garden-variety sprain in Monday's loss. Stacy should be considered day to day, and likely to suit up for Sunday's game against the Titans. Now the centerpiece of the Rams offense, Stacy is averaging a robust 4.6 yards per carry, and solidifying himself as a legitimate RB2. His status will be updated on Wednesday.

Source: Mike Garafolo on Twitter

Oct 29 - 1:21 PM

THIS situation is exactly why TNF is really bad for fantasy football! i'm now forced to make a decision on one of my teams, between L. Miller (i.e., Joe Philbin's definition of a committee...I've lost track, is it D. Thomas' turn this week?) and the GTD injured Z. Stacy! This is a 14-team league, so roster depth is thin to begin with...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i HATE TNF!!! lol

i haven't seen any updates, and i'm down to about 3-hours before i have to make a decision between he and l. miller... :(

any STL homer's have any inside info that hasn't been reported at the national level, yet?

Edited by the outlaw

i haven't seen any updates, and i'm down to about 3-hours before i have to make a decision between he and l. miller... :(

any STL homer's have any inside info that hasn't been reported at the national level, yet?

Have the same situation, Rotoworld has him listed as a full participant today but I haven't been able to verify anywhere.

Stacy (ankle) practiced in full Thursday, Nick Wagoner of ESPN.com reports.

Spin: One day removed from no activity in drills, Stacy took the practice field without restrictions, implying that his low ankle sprain isn't a concern in the slightest. When healthy the past three weeks, he has dominated the running back workload, which he's expected to do once again Sunday against the Titans.

nice! thanks, irish!

NP, start him without question or hesitation.