[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gio and K Allen for D Jackson..?

rahyde88

My team is really beat up 5th place out of 10, but just need to finish in the top 6 to make the playoffs. I lost both Julio Jones (was acquired in a trade) and Doug Martin to IR. its a 1/2 point PPR league with 6 point passing TD's. My WR's are J Gordon, P Garcon, Fitz, K Allen, T Williams. RB's are Gio, Bush, L Bell, D Martin, P Thomas, and M James. TE is J Cameron. I was offered D Jackson for Gio and K Allen. Its tempting, but I am worried about being to thin at RB. What do you think I should do? If you think I should decline the trade, what to you think I should try and do instead to improve my team? Any help would be great as I feel my team is falling apart, thanks!

DJax should not be a target for you. He's lost his QB (Vick) for sometime and Foles and/or Barlley can't be trusted to get DJax the ball. On the other side of the coin, Keenan Allen is an emerging WR and may very likey equal or surpass DJax ROS. Stand pat or target a dfferent WR.